Sheff Wed Cup Game Fri 26th at 1945 (1 Viewer)

Flying Fokker

Should have known:

[IMG alt="Flying Fokker"]https://www.skybluestalk.co.uk/data/avatars/m/2/2075.jpg?1683022771[/IMG]

Flying Fokker

Well-Known Member​

www.tntsports.co.uk

Sheffield United - Brighton & Hove Albion Live - The Emirates FA Cup: Football Scores & Highlights - 27/01/2024

TNT Sports is your source for the latest The Emirates FA Cup match updates. Get the full recap of Sheffield United - Brighton & Hove Albion, complete with stats and highlights.
www.tntsports.co.uk
www.tntsports.co.uk

Friday? Rule out Sunday from the info below.

Sheffield United are also due to travel to Crystal Palace the following Tuesday night (January 30), so it is highly unlikely that their match would be pushed back that weekend. Though this could either mean that the Blades play on the Friday, or the Owls could play on the Sunday

shmmeee

Friday night a week after the exact same game a month after the other leg, I’d be amazed if it hits 20k

StrettoBoy

its bad enough games being moved for Sky, being moved for games to be shown overseas royally takes the piss.

It's being moved because Sheffield United are at home to Brighton & HA in the 4th round and the police can't cover both matches being played on the same day.

SkyBlueSoul

League, no question. 3 points far more important than getting a round further in the cup.

JAM See

Which would you rather win. League game or cup game if could only have one?
This question has already been posed and most people have gone "league".

Those people are wrong.
Cup.
All day, every day.

skyblue_55

Physiological…… so important to win the first game , which is the league one .
They are scratching around at the bottom of the league & once we have pocketed those 3 points , their preference will be on staying in the league & only putting out a weakened team for the cup game …….I hope , so as long as we’re not too distracted by the next round of the cup , 6th place in the league & 5th round of the cup ……. What a glorious January to follow up our December
PUSB

covcity4life

This question has already been posed and most people have gone "league".

Those people are wrong.
Cup.
All day, every day.
I can see both pov. I think a loss in league doesn't derail us but could prove costly down the road I guess

A loss in cup ends hopes of a big payday or even winning the damn thing. It does allow us concentrate on league

I think right now I'd like to win on cup more because the extra cash could help us bring someone in who helps us more long term possibly.

Users who are viewing this thread