Sheff Wed Cup Game Fri 26th at 1945 (1 Viewer)

hamertime

Seems utterly ridiculous that a whole stand holding 11,000 fans will be closed and we sell out our allocation before tickets get to general sale. Wednesday shooting themselves in the foot here. I reckon we could have sold many more.
Completely agree, don’t think anyone expected us to sell this much I didn’t. Everyone’s buzzing after that Leicester game

JAM See

there will be plenty
I honestly don't think there are that many pointscrapers (I may be wrong), be interesting to see how many tickets start getting offered next week.

David O'Day

I honestly don't think there are that many pointscrapers (I may be wrong), be interesting to see how many tickets start getting offered next week.
i know a few who have tickets aren't 100% certain they are going yet

Frank Sidebottom

Seems utterly ridiculous that a whole stand holding 11,000 fans will be closed and we sell out our allocation before tickets get to general sale. Wednesday shooting themselves in the foot here. I reckon we could have sold many more.
Realistically though are Wednesday gonna be bothered with all that hassle to make an extra £13500 (remember ticket pot is split with away team and the FA) if they were to sell an additional 2000 tickets.

JAM See

i know a few who have tickets aren't 100% certain they are going yet
My gang (8 in total), have already booked coach travel.

I honestly don't know anyone who has bought an away ticket purely for the points, with no intention of going.

I'd be interested to see what proportion of people on here have done that.

David O'Day

Could be an FA Cup record for number of away tickets sold to children and senior citizens, inspiring stuff 👏
can you do that? can you take say my account with loads of adult standard tickets on it and buy a kids ticket just to get the points?

brez

Just in case anyone decides not to go and has two adults tickets for sale please message me, I booked hotel in advance, thinking I would get tickets, done loads of home games and a few away games when tickets were available like Leeds . Haven't had season ticket for last two years since wife passed away, getting back to a bit of normality now. Cheers guys

Flying Fokker

Just in case anyone decides not to go and has two adults tickets for sale please message me, I booked hotel in advance, thinking I would get tickets, done loads of home games and a few away games when tickets were available like Leeds . Haven't had season ticket for last two years since wife passed away, getting back to a bit of normality now. Cheers guys
Or sell your hotel tickets?

Tommo1993

Haven’t bothered getting tickets. 90% certain I wouldn’t go anyway. Didn’t wanna play the points game

TwistAndShoutCCFC1987

Ffs - didn’t buy one for myself expecting it to get to the all season ticket holder bracket so I could get two then - actually was intending to go aswell

David O'Day

I remember people said the same about Wimbledon away and it was virtually full. I think people do actually really wanna go to it, especially if we win Saturday as well.
that was a ground people have never been to and a lot less tickets

Matt smith

My old man usually buys a lot of my away tickets because he’s got my supporter number or what have you.

I only go to a few away a year so haven’t actually noticed, but do I get the supporter points added on to my account if he (my old man) assigns tickets to them or does my dad get them all.

basically if they don’t I’ll start using my own account to buy away tickets

thanks

skybluecam

My old man usually buys a lot of my away tickets because he’s got my supporter number or what have you.

I only go to a few away a year so haven’t actually noticed, but do I get the supporter points added on to my account if he (my old man) assigns tickets to them or does my dad get them all.

basically if they don’t I’ll start using my own account to buy away tickets

thanks
As long as he assigns the tickets to you, you will get the points.

Users who are viewing this thread