Sheffield United Away (1 Viewer)

Joelly

Just booked tickets, 3 of us going, BIG game for us!

How many do you think we will take? Id hope we would sell out, easy enough journey.

PUSB

D

Deleted member 2477

Ive got my ticket and going with a mate. From the website looks like about a third of our allocation has gone so far

sw88

Chief Commentator!
Still cant order mine online. Starting to think the club have banned me from away games because of my record this season!

Starting to annoy me big time now!

Hoping to get an early finish from work tomorrow so can go the ground and get my Crewe away ones at the same time

barnsleyskyblue

I live 20mins on the train and will be getting my ticket tomorrow. If anyone is goin by train there is a great pub on platform 1b at the station. ( you have to go out of the station to get into the pub) selling hand pulled beers, city 2 utd 0

Joelly

going up on the train early on the friday from nottingham

turns out my first choice uni is sheffield so want to get a feel for various pubs around the city (yes ive just turned 18 and spend way to much time and money on alcohol)

searmh

I live 20mins on the train and will be getting my ticket tomorrow. If anyone is goin by train there is a great pub on platform 1b at the station. ( you have to go out of the station to get into the pub) selling hand pulled beers, city 2 utd 0

hey..I live in Barnsley too. Me and the wife have booked our tickets..looking forward to a little local actionaction

sky_blue_up_north

Yeah, got mine today... any team around us we need to beat, as most of games in hand.

fernandopartridge

It's alright but struggle to get a seat in there. The Devonshire Cat is decent for beer as well.

wingy

Gutted can't go as working away travel back that Friday but won't get back to Cov 9PM earliest M25-M1 Permitting ,love playing up there great atmosophere and usually a tight game 2-1 CITY.

sw88

Chief Commentator!
Finally got my tickets today! Got em while at the ground for Crewe away!

Gutted its taken this long!

Dont think they're selling too well though, on the basis im going by coach and only 28 other seats for it sold! Admittedly thats only official coaches and there are other forms of transport.

That said Crewe went pretty quickly and im on coach 3 for that yet we're taking 2,300

Yeah got my ticket today. Live on Ecclesall Road in Sheffield, 15-20 minute walk from Bramall Lane. When I looked earlier we'd only sold about 30% of available tickets I think.

The pub on platform 1b is called The Sheffield Tap, they have some good local ales but the lager they sell (Bernard) tastes funny to me. The Howard (just over the road from station) is probably the best pub for away fans.

Users who are viewing this thread