Match Thread Sheffield Wednesday - Coventry City [FA] Match Thread - Friday 26th Jan (8 Viewers)

Brighton Sky Blue

Given that Robins has talked about the challenge of both managers playing a game of cat and mouse with team selections for this fixture, is it a good idea to be posting what’s supposed to be our first XI on here a few hours before kickoff?
He can’t be completely oblivious to what is posted on here. That said I’m not sure how much of an advantage it is to know the opponent’s line up a couple of hours ahead of time.

Saddlebrains

Given that Robins has talked about the challenge of both managers playing a game of cat and mouse with team selections for this fixture, is it a good idea to be posting what’s supposed to be our first XI on here a few hours before kickoff?

Yea all of Wednesdays backroom staff linger around SkyBluesTalk trying to get the scoops

Saddlebrains

The cunning plan would be to have Saddlebrains' source throw him a curveball from time to time with a random lineup.

Moore up front it is, then!

Thing is he has done a couple of times aswell. He knows i pass info on so its intentionally to make me look a twat

Exhibits Billy Gilmour and Stefan Bajcetic for example 😂

There will inevitably be an 11 he tells me one day that will be a complete wind up

Brighton Sky Blue

Thing is he has done a couple of times aswell. He knows i pass info on so its intentionally to make me look a twat

Exhibits Billy Gilmour and Stefan Bajcetic for example 😂

There will inevitably be an 11 he tells me one day that will be a complete wind up
I do love that someone on the coaching staff just baits the forum at his pleasure

Users who are viewing this thread