Match Thread Sheffield Wednesday - Coventry City [FA] Match Thread - Friday 26th Jan (2 Viewers)

djr8369

What a strike. The dip to take it under the bar at the last second was delicious.

Yank

ccfcchris

As if there isn’t enough going off on this thread, I see some are blaming Charles for the goal
🤯

Seriously WFT !! No keeper is saving that shot, it was a brilliant goal.

Happy_Martian

Like all our new players from overseas it takes a little while to adjust. But I’ve seen enough today to know he will be a star.

Oh, hell yeah. Looks like he was being targeted for hard challenges to start with. He'll get better and when he does, he's going to a major fan favourite.

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

Quelle surprise. I mention that Sheaf has played well and Earlsdon mocks my post with a laughing emoji.

He's been good. Solid and consistent. Nothing wildly special, just doing his job without anything stupid either.

Every game you are rimming him though, even when he plays shit. It just makes me laugh.

HuckerbyDublinWhelan

As if there isn’t enough going off on this thread, I see some are blaming Charles for the goal
🤯

Seriously WFT !! No keeper is saving that shot, it was a brilliant goal.
I think he should have done better. He was too far out of goal, and dipped over him. I’d be fuming if it was Wilson or Collins.

SkyBlueMatt

No confidence. Why did he run away from goal? That was your team mate in front of you.

Sent from my M2101K6G using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread