Match Thread Sheffield Wednesday - Coventry City Match Thread - Saturday 20th Jan (1 Viewer)

Evo1883

Decent half , the pitch is truly garbage and hampering us a little .. sheafs been superb and deserved his goal

SkyblueTexan

At this rate Sheff Wed will get a red

Frostie

Hopefully for grabbing the ball before he knew it was a free kick. Hate that anywhere but in your own box is criminal
I agree it's awful (& doubly daft in that situation) but you can't book him for that.
Only thing I can think is he asked him to book their player? 🤷🏼‍♂️

Evo1883

are you at the game?

Godden is running defenders all over the place, grow up….and get behind the team.

He lacked the pace on the through ball but besides that has forced lots of errors , still think the game was made for ellis with the balls into the channels , can't complain though , winning 1-0 .. bidwell worst on the pitch but getting no mention

Mr Panda

Good first half. Think our plan is working fine and Godden has been okay

Beat their high press and something is always on

pusbccfc

Been fucking awful. Against both teams to be fair. Some absolutely bizarre decisions.

Wednesday blaming him for everything. He's let them get away with some shockers.

TomRad85

Thought it was a mediocre half of football for the most part and I watched it all apart from 2 mins when the goal was scored to wipe my sons arse.
Seen it now, some strike. Would be a great 3 points if we can grind it out. Simms for Godden pls.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Blake

The yellows have all seemed light. Thought we were the better team. Bidwell has been giving the ball away too often. Great goal.

Frostie

Been fucking awful. Against both teams to be fair. Some absolutely bizarre decisions.
Yeah... I thought earlier he'd started terribly but eventually got to grips with it & was just allowing the physicality but then reverted again. Some frankly odd decisions in both directions.

Users who are viewing this thread