Sheffield Wednesday fans Chirpy at Sale (1 Viewer)

TheOldFive

Sheffield Wednesday sold today by Milan Mandaric to an Azerbaijani businessman. Well heeled Hafiz Mannadov already owns FC Baku in Azerbaijan and FC Lens in France. Deal has been bubbling under despite denials for nigh on 12 months.

Wednesday reportedly losing £5m per year with massive liabilities in maintaining the Hillsborough Stadium.

I'm feeling more optimistic that some Mug with step in and buy The City, how about you?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/27784853

NorthernWisdom

Sheffield Wednesday sold today by Milan Mandaric to an Azerbaijani businessman. Well heeled Hafiz Mannadov already owns FC Baku in Azerbaijan and FC Lens in France. Deal has been bubbling under despite denials for nigh on 12 months.

Wednesday reportedly losing £5m per year with massive liabilities in maintaining the Hillsborough Stadium.

I'm feeling more optimistic that some Mug with step in and buy The City, how about you?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/27784853

It worked out OK for Leicester, but Mandaric didn't care who he sold Portsmouth to...

wingy

Was'nt Fisher Hinting how Lucky we were that Although interested he would'nt be pursuing his Hometown Club?:facepalm:

TheOldFive

Anyone's better than SISU.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mmm, they get a fair bit of stick but apart from the move out of the Ricoh they've been fairly sure footed since Orange Ken went. A bit tardy on tipping out Thorn and leaving Shaw at the helm for too long but the relegation wasn't their fault and they have otherwise been pretty sound given limited resources and revenues. I know a lot of people get really upset about us not playing at the Ricoh anymore but half the games in a season are always played away from Coventry anyway and after all, you can't have everything in life.

dancers lance

Mmm, they get a fair bit of stick but apart from the move out of the Ricoh they've been fairly sure footed since Orange Ken went. A bit tardy on tipping out Thorn and leaving Shaw at the helm for too long but the relegation wasn't their fault and they have otherwise been pretty sound given limited resources and revenues. I know a lot of people get really upset about us not playing at the Ricoh anymore but half the games in a season are always played away from Coventry anyway and after all, you can't have everything in life.
Very funny..............Protip...use a thicker mesh on your bong.

Users who are viewing this thread