Shipley and westbrooke (1 Viewer)

ccfcway

listening to the new episode of nil lampty podcast on way into work today. They raised several times a great stat.......

“We have never lost a game when both Shipley and Westbrooke have started”.

Hats off to both of the youngsters.

SlowerThanPlatt

I don’t think that’s right is it? Knowl posted it and the record is good but we have lost one game in the 16 they’ve started together he said.

ccfcway

That’s one reason I posted it, knew someone else will have done the work and it did seem an incredible stat for 2 kids. They seemed so convinced.

Reactions: vow

mark82

That’s one reason I posted it, knew someone else will have done the work and it did seem an incredible stat for 2 kids. They seemed so convinced.

It's still pretty good. If Knowl was on there I'd be surprised if he didn't correct it.

robbiekeane

I think Shipley has been absolutely fantastic for us this season. The impact of his work rate is underrated I feel. He’s not a flair player (despite his man city esque assist for godden the other week) but does lots of dirty work

Grendel

They started the tranmere home game

cc84cov

Both have been brilliant this season,Keeping Allen & O’Hare out of the first 11...I think we will see Jodi Jones used in the same position as Shipley/Westbrooke

pastythegreat

I think Shipley has been absolutely fantastic for us this season. The impact of his work rate is underrated I feel. He’s not a flair player (despite his man city esque assist for godden the other week) but does lots of dirty work
Reminds me of a young James Milner. Will never be the headline grabber and will pass under the radar most games, but will run and run all game. Nothing fancy or show off ish. Just determination and hard work.

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

Reminds me of a young James Milner. Will never be the headline grabber and will pass under the radar most games, but will run and run all game. Nothing fancy or show off ish. Just determination and hard work.

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

I think that's a very good analogy, although not sure he could fill in at full back.

GaryJones

The Nii Lamptey Show.

How do I get this?
Cant find it on App Store.

Grendel

....which we didn't deserve to lose. Probably helps underline their impact if this was the only game it's happened.

It’s a pointless stat though really it doesn’t actually mean anything

SlowerThanPlatt

It’s a pointless stat though really it doesn’t actually mean anything

Indeed, as we haven’t lost many games this season you can use a few combinations. Westbrooke and Shipley have been good this season but I’m not sure this stat says if you take them out of the team we’ll lose more games

We’ve not lost a league game Bakayoko has started this season - in comparison to Godden who when starting we’ve lost two games

Reactions: vow

Users who are viewing this thread