Shirt 30% Off (1 Viewer)

rob9872

Never one to sneer at a discount, but I do like the 30% off that brings the shirts to £32.90 but free delivery over £35 so you need to either pay delivery for £5.95 or purchase a second item.

Alex1987

Never one to sneer at a discount, but I do like the 30% off that brings the shirts to £32.90 but free delivery over £35 so you need to either pay delivery for £5.95 or purchase a second item.

Indeed. Maybe just put the sleeve badges on? £37.90 then without the £5.95 delivery

rob9872

Indeed. Maybe just put the sleeve badges on? £37.90 then without the £5.95 delivery
Agree could even buy some sweets for £3 to take you over it, just a bit of a sneaky number really. They know what the prices are with 30% and could easily have said free del over £30 so a little disingenuous to make you really pay for the delivery anyhow.

Skyblueweeman

Does anyone have a pair of the shorts? I'm normally a medium but there's only small left (no jokes). Think they'll be ok?

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

I've got the shorts this year which are a small and they fit perfectly.
I'm 5 ft 9 if that helps at all!

This you m8?

giphy.gif

wingy

Agree could even buy some sweets for £3 to take you over it, just a bit of a sneaky number really. They know what the prices are with 30% and could easily have said free del over £30 so a little disingenuous to make you really pay for the delivery anyhow.
Then depends if they ship both items together?

AOM

For anyone interested, looks like the offer is on again this weekend until the 25th

Marty

Purchased all 3 shirts last weekend. Would be nice if they could extend it to the training wear, wouldn't mind that 1/4 zip top layer and a jacket, but ain't paying £100 for it.

AiS86

Purchased all 3 shirts last weekend. Would be nice if they could extend it to the training wear, wouldn't mind that 1/4 zip top layer and a jacket, but ain't paying £100 for it.

You received them yet? Mine still says processing

Skyblueweeman

I received my shorts/socks from last season in the post today, less than a week after ordering. Good service.

Only thing is that the shorts look a lighter shade of sky blue than the socks - don't remember the difference being so obvious last season.

AiS86

Was 2 days to London my last order. I hope it's not just down to the socks I threw in to get free delivery

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

When they say 30% off are we absolutely sure they mean the price and they don't just mean you're getting a short-sleeved shirt instead of a long-sleeved one?

SkyBlueSoul

Just had a look at personalisation options to bump the price up and noticed this is still an option. Surely worth more than 30% off

1642847048559.png

• Haha
Reactions: AOM

señor Santiago

Ordered the Home shirt in medium and it fits like a dress, anyone else find the home shirt runs large?

Bit disappointed as the Ricoh return shirt in medium was quite snug.

larry_david

Ordered the Home shirt in medium and it fits like a dress, anyone else find the home shirt runs large?

Bit disappointed as the Ricoh return shirt in medium was quite snug.
Yeah medium is big and stretchy. Away shirt isn't as stretchy but medium is still sufficient.

Users who are viewing this thread