Should it become personal? (1 Viewer)

weecohawena

with the board of SISU.

NOPM, petitions and all that jazz really won't affect SISU at all. They are so far detached that they wouldn't really care.

The pressure should be put on Fisher, Seppala, Coleman personally to enact any sort of change. As long as they can escape without comment time and again nothing will change.

The Telegraph/national media should be going after them personally rather than petitions which they won't care about one bit. (Obviously unless the Telegraph know something we don't.)

Nick

Administrator
I have said for a good while it should be aimed directly at SISU.

Yes, people will disagree with things like NOPM as they see it damaging their club. I doubt anybody would take issue with somebody absolutely hammering SISU in their world which is finance (as long as we know it wont damage CCFC, somehow).

I think Tim Fisher is by the book CCFC / Otium isn't he rather than up there with Seppala and Deering?

Again it depends what you define as personal? Standing outside houses and families are a big no no for me, but damaging SISU in their world away from CCFC then yes.

ceetee

Have just agreed with OP on the thred=ad about SISU finances.
They are vulnerable to direct attack and we shouldn't be damaging ccfc in order to get at SISU

weecohawena

I have said for a good while it should be aimed directly at SISU.

Yes, people will disagree with things like NOPM as they see it damaging their club. I doubt anybody would take issue with somebody absolutely hammering SISU in their world which is finance (as long as we know it wont damage CCFC, somehow).

I think Tim Fisher is by the book CCFC / Otium isn't he rather than up there with Seppala and Deering?

Again it depends what you define as personal? Standing outside houses and families are a big no no for me, but damaging SISU in their world away from CCFC then yes.

Yes, definitely not outside houses etc but rather in the media. SISU/CCFC get talked about as the same thing but they aren't. Until Seppala, Coleman/SISU feel personally uncomfortable about media stories then I don't see anything changing.

Nick

Administrator
Yes, definitely not outside houses etc but rather in the media. SISU/CCFC get talked about as the same thing but they aren't. Until Seppala, Coleman/SISU feel personally uncomfortable about media stories then I don't see anything changing.

Again it depends what you mean by personal, we have seen some extreme shit about going to kids schools and standing outside houses.

I was pissed off that CCFC got caught up in the shit between the council and SISU, if the council had popped down to London and tore them to shreds in the financial world away from CCFC then I'd have no issue with it. Having a go at SISU as the company away from SISU I have no issue with, they are more than fair game. It is when it is having a go at SISU via CCFC I don't agree with.

The same as I wouldn't if the aim was to make Seppalla uncomfortable as in personally uncomfortable rather than business.

chiefdave

This is the way to go, protests at games etc don't impact SISU in the slightest.

As has been said though keep it business related and not people turning up at their homes.

Otis

with the board of SISU.

NOPM, petitions and all that jazz really won't affect SISU at all. They are so far detached that they wouldn't really care.

The pressure should be put on Fisher, Seppala, Coleman personally to enact any sort of change. As long as they can escape without comment time and again nothing will change.

The Telegraph/national media should be going after them personally rather than petitions which they won't care about one bit. (Obviously unless the Telegraph know something we don't.)
Become personal? Are we back to shitbombs through letterboxes again, as per GMK a few years back?

Grendel

Great idea. Just the thing to encourage new owners

Users who are viewing this thread