Match Thread Shrewsbury Away (22nd July) (1 Viewer)

Speedie's Head

Well we are using them for some minutes. We have 2 more weeks yet. If we sign 9 this week you would then moan they need time to gel. Genuinely don't think you are ever happy
Even Robins admitted that it's not going to plan the other night, I don't know what you're not seeing...

Evo1883

People seem to be clinging onto this 9 players ..

Saying " we want 10 more "

Doesn't mean we will get 10 , not does it mean we can't start the season without 10 or be ready

Bugsy

Think of it this way we're still unbeaten in the past 11 games in 90minutes of football last lost was 1st April... PUSB

hill83

Even Robins admitted that it's not going to plan the other night, I don't know what you're not seeing...

I think it’s because it’s essentially a knock about friendly and if we won 6-0 you probably wouldn’t be posting what you are. Even though nothing would be any different in regards to what we still need.

hill83

People seem to be clinging onto this 9 players ..

Saying " we want 10 more "

Doesn't mean we will get 10 , not does it mean we can't start the season without 10 or be ready

Wasn’t it “looking at 10 more” as well. Not even want.

Evo1883

Evo1883

Ipswich Town, a team who the bookies fancy for the playoffs lost twice today in 2 separate matches against Cambridge and stevenage

mmttww

I think it's the wages we want to pay being at the uncompetitive end of the market shall we say.
How on earth can you know this? We signed someone from Everton that lots of other clubs wanted, who probably had higher wage bills than us last season. I doubt he's on peanuts.

SleepyGinger

Overrated. Mid table I reckon.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk
I’m not sure where all the Ipswich loving is coming from, most of that squad have flattered to deceive in the championship already hence why they dropped down to league 1.

I think Plymouth will do well next year made some very good signings.

Evo1883

I actually think the Cov Telegraph article is a really bad take on the Robins interview. I have watched it a few times and Turner definitely put a super negative spin on things
shocked fox tv GIF by Last Man Standing

Sky Blue Harry H

Ipswich Town, a team who the bookies fancy for the playoffs lost twice today in 2 separate matches against Cambridge and stevenage
But they won at PNE 2-1 in midweek; it's a crazy pre-season. I'm putting a fiver on Huddersfield winning the league by Christmas, and Leicester getting relegated with 3 points (after winning their opening game of the season :confused: )

Users who are viewing this thread