Shrewsbury away postponed (1 Viewer)

CJ_covblaze

Another free weekend. I guess they'll be a lot of refunds requested.

CJ_covblaze

Yeah. Won 3-2 against Wednesday.

I_Saw_Shaw_Score

Got my old man a ticket for that game. Don't think he'll be keen on a midweek fixture

Not if its anything like the 4-1 midweek there a few years back worst opening 20 minutes to a game I've ever seen by City, to be only 2-0 down at that point was a miracle!

Got my tickets not sure if I can make midweek assume be able to get a refund!?

sw88

Chief Commentator!
Not if its anything like the 4-1 midweek there a few years back worst opening 20 minutes to a game I've ever seen by City, to be only 2-0 down at that point was a miracle!

Got my tickets not sure if I can make midweek assume be able to get a refund!?

I was there that night. Shaw was caretaker and clueless as to what to do and it rubbed off on the players. One of the worst away games I can recall!

I've tweeted the club but put on it they are likely to be inundated with the same question so wouldn't be surprised if they release a statement so everyone knows. Imagine it would become quite a tedious task answering the same question to several people!!

I_Saw_Shaw_Score

I was there that night. Shaw was caretaker and clueless as to what to do and it rubbed off on the players. One of the worst away games I can recall!

I've tweeted the club but put on it they are likely to be inundated with the same question so wouldn't be surprised if they release a statement so everyone knows. Imagine it would become quite a tedious task answering the same question to several people!!

No doubt it'll be made as difficult as possible to return as it will be a messy process and will be a fair few out of the 1500 unable to attend for one reason or another.

sw88

Chief Commentator!
No doubt it'll be made as difficult as possible to return as it will be a messy process and will be a fair few out of the 1500 unable to attend for one reason or another.

Think I heard, could be wrong, could be rumour, we had o let dpld around 500 anyway. Maybe people were holding off from buying because of the question mark over the fixture?

I would imagine they would have to refund, but then again it may be shrewsburys call.

Also hope they offer refunds for coach travel as got him one of them too. Then again, only £12 I think so not so bad

CJ_covblaze

Can you imagine our ticket office trying to refund 1000 people? How long will that take? A month?

CJ_covblaze

Don't think tickets can be refunded, it just becomes valid for the rearranged date. It's only an hour up the road anyway, won't stop me from going!

Won't stop me either but if the refund is there I doubt many will go.

CJ_covblaze

To be honest, at the moment I would like all our games to be postponed.

Probably still have the same chance of scoring from open play.

brez

Tickets are refundable for this game if it is rearranged, someone asked the question on ccfc Twitter page yesterday and got that answer.

pusbccfc

I reckon we will still pretty much sell it out. There seemed to be a fair few who missed out on tickets and there are bound to be some who can make it now it's midweek.

Users who are viewing this thread