Shrewsbury Match Thread (1 Viewer)

Nick

Administrator
I can see us getting back to winning ways with a 2-0 win today. :)

RoboCCFC90

I reckon it will be 3-0 to us today, then Mission Impossible is on!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

pusbccfc

We will lose 3-1.

Jonny

We'll give them a 6-0 drubbing, two pens which Murphy will take and score both, Akpom will get one and Wilson will get a hat trick so I can have an In Form card of his on FIFA.

Kingokings204

Love the optimism guys but to think we will get a clean sheet is like hoping for a witches cat to be white.

chiefdave

Need a win today or we're in danger of getting dragged into the relegation battle. I'm going for a scrappy 2-1 win.

SkyBlue_Bear83

Will be an interesting team selection, Akpom and Wilson look set to come in upfront. Marshall and Petrasso by all accounts have been impressive so will they come in to the team? Moussa can't be dropped surely and will he drop the captain Baker? Also a shake up defensively required I feel, maybe 1 or 2 of Clarke, Phillips or Willis to come into the team?

torchomatic

Back to winning ways today I reckon.

torchomatic

Days like these the utter madness of playing in Northampton really hits home.
Sisu you are Bastards.

True. And you're a stuck record.

sw88

Chief Commentator!
Will be an interesting team selection, Akpom and Wilson look set to come in upfront. Marshall and Petrasso by all accounts have been impressive so will they come in to the team? Moussa can't be dropped surely and will he drop the captain Baker? Also a shake up defensively required I feel, maybe 1 or 2 of Clarke, Phillips or Willis to come into the team?

I'd drop Daniels and Thomas. Baker probably needs a rest but if we're going to turn this run of losses around, we need all our experienced players on the park.

coop

A must win game but we got battered off Notts County and they are shit there is no easy game but this should be but won't

torchomatic

I'd drop Daniels and Thomas. Baker probably needs a rest but if we're going to turn this run of losses around, we need all our experienced players on the park.

Thomas certainly. He's been poor for most of the season for me.

shmmeee

Moussa in the middle and Marshall and Pertrasso on the wings for me. Drop Conor and Baker, we need a change of pace.

Spionkop

Torchy - your battery has run down - and so are you.
Keep waving that white hanky.
And Sisu are still Bastards.

RoboCCFC90

Baker, Christie and Daniels out

RoboCCFC90

Akpom, Wilson and Willis in

sw88

Chief Commentator!
Surprised about Willis playing RB. Would Clarke not have been a better choice, or Phillips? And I wonder what continues to keep Adams out if the team. Wasn't it flu? This seems a long bout of it!

Baker being dropped is only a surprise in te respect of what I said earlier; about him being one of our few experienced players.

wingy

Thomas undroppable really
No one else but Daniels to fulflil that role Barton?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread