Shrewsbury Match Thread (1 Viewer)

mark82

Blame the owners not the manager.

Owners don't pick the team and set the tactics. Could arguably blame the 10 point deduction though.

Our form is the worst in the league. Other than Clarke it is the same group of players as the first half of the season. We need to start winning some games or he may lose his job. Believe me, I don't want that but it's the reality of the situation.

ccfc92

something needs to change? maybe, and I know this sounds crazy, but why don't we move to somewhere, I don't know... closer to Coventry?

shmmeee

Staying up was the pre-season aim after all that went on. Unless we look likely to go down leave the man be. I'd take a 19th place finish this year.

Grendel

It wasn't great but they have enough about them to stay up. Defensively we looked poor and murphy made two crucial saves.

SIR ERNIE

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by shmmeee Have we really not had a shot on target all game?

That's dreadful if true.

dreadful? really?

Entirely predictable imo, this is the weakest CCFC squad in living memory.

Chez78

Well this is as good as it gets so something needs to change.

Jesus!!! Look at what the squad has had to deal with all year, it's a nothing short of a miracle we're not bottom. Sacking the manager is not the answer building a solid base and a squad that doesn't get ripped apart every year might actually help.

H

Huckerby

I think its absolutely ridiculous that people are even suggesting Pressley goes. A dip in form with a threadbare squad half way through the season after no real signings other than young loanees and you are suggesting it might be time to get rid of the only good thing we have going.

Laughable. There is fickle, and then there are CCFC fans

shmmeee

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by shmmeee Have we really not had a shot on target all game?

dreadful? really?

Entirely predictable imo, this is the weakest CCFC squad in living memory.

Well it should be we're at pretty much our lowest league position in living memory.

mark82

I wish I'd lumped on us going down with others at 40/1 the other week now!

Pressley is still the man for the job but relegation is realistic now.

ecky

I think its absolutely ridiculous that people are even suggesting Pressley goes. A dip in form with a threadbare squad half way through the season after no real signings other than young loanees and you are suggesting it might be time to get rid of the only good thing we have going.

We are waiting for a sisu knee jerk reaction, you know how they tick? act on impulse and sod the consequences..

shmmeee

I wish I'd lumped on us going down with others at 40/1 the other week now!

Pressley is still the man for the job but relegation is realistic now.

The up side is we're one of about 10 clubs and there's only really one place up for grabs.

mark82

I'm not suggesting that, just that he really needs to turn things round or he could be in trouble (with the owners as much as anything).

italiahorse

Jesus!!! Look at what the squad has had to deal with all year, it's a nothing short of a miracle we're not bottom. Sacking the manager is not the answer building a solid base and a squad that doesn't get ripped apart every year might actually help.

Your right but something needs to change ! This is the team we have until the end of the season and the games get harder.

H

Huckerby

Just venting off saying anyone who suggests Pressley has to go is deluded, the fact we aren't bottom after a ten point deduction is a miracle. Not aimed at anyone in particular in here but you just get some morons texting in asking for his head and thats all that you hear. Though't id send something to back his corner for a change!

ccfc92

Just venting off saying anyone who suggests Pressley has to go is deluded, the fact we aren't bottom after a ten point deduction is a miracle. Not aimed at anyone in particular in here but you just get some morons texting in asking for his head and thats all that you hear. Though't id send something to back his corner for a change!

well done Hucks :D

Users who are viewing this thread