Shrewsbury Ticket Needed (1 Viewer)

McLovin87

I know this is a long shot but has anyone got a spare ticket for Shrewsbury?

McLovin87

Cheers for the replies, I've managed to get one off a lad at work whose mate has dropped out.

DazzleTommyDazzle

From the Shrewsbury website -

Online sales have been suspended but phone
Shrewsbury Town v Coventry City
Saturday 31st August

On line ticket sales for this fixture have been stopped as the club have identified that away fans have been attempting to purchase tickets in home areas and the club would like to reduce the risk of any potential issues this may cause.

Home supporters can purchase tickets as usual at the ticket office in person or by ringing 01743 273943.

Tickets purchased on Saturday will be at the pre-match prices until kick off.

The club thanks all supporters in their assistance in this matter.

Coventry City have now sold out their allocation for away supporters.

There will be no ticket sales to away supporters on the day.

Coventry fans are asked not to attend this fixture without a ticket or attend Shrewsbury Town and attempt to buy a ticket for the home areas.

Read more at http://www.shrewsburytown.com/news/article/28aug13-cov-update-1020093.aspx#rLvBFpg81HL2i3Ol.99

ampthill_sba

Become a season ticket holder or a member and get first dibs...

Please don't hurl #nopm abuse at me...I've read all the threads...I know the arguments :)

jimmyhillsfanclub

Can you become a member this season.....

.....As a non-coventry resident, I have a been a member for many years to ensure I always get 1st dibs on away tickets but I've seen nowt about club membership this season.....:confused:

shmmeee

Become a season ticket holder or a member and get first dibs...

Please don't hurl #nopm abuse at me...I've read all the threads...I know the arguments :)

How would that help him get a ticket for a sold out away game?

And even going forward ST holders don't get tickets for away games earlier when they're also sold by the home team. As was the case here.

No abuse, but it seems you're a little paranoid dude.

ampthill_sba

How would that help him get a ticket for a sold out away game?

And even going forward ST holders don't get tickets for away games earlier when they're also sold by the home team. As was the case here.

No abuse, but it seems you're a little paranoid dude.

You obviously weren't one of the 300 posters on my 'See you at the Preston game?' thread...

Any-who... I haven't got a st or a membership this season but for first dibs on away tickets its worth being a member (if they exist still). JSBs do so I suspect memberships do too?!

Wouldn't help for this game...I think we all know that Shmeeee I was gazing into the future :)

Tommystours

Looks like they sussed out the master plan.That Cov fans want to watch their team at a proper away game.
Why didn't the knob enders just allocate another block down the side, by the away fans and section it off. Put a few more stewards in the stand.
Only about 10 tickets were sold in this "block 1 "at the start of the week.
300 x £19 lost £5,700.Plus pies and cola drinks etc. Their chairman must be friggin loaded.( sorry if you didn't get a ticket guys .You could always drive down tomorrow , but they will probably ask for proof of residence) no more bright ideas.

M&B Stand

I'm sure those who really wanna get in will do. Those that go on forums asking how they can get in probably wont.

Users who are viewing this thread