SIGNED!!!! - Tatsuhiro Sakamoto (5 Viewers)

Greggs

do they eat dogs in japan?..................

PUSB-We_are_going_up

Gotta be Holding out for a hero, I’ll give it a go knowing full well it’ll be shit but its a bit of fun anyways
Do Do do do
Ah Ah
Where’s Gyokeres our big swede who helped us fight the odds
Isnt there a white night wearing sky blue
Late at night I toss and turn and I dream of what I need
Tatsuhiro
Our Japanese hero running down the right
He’s gotta be strong and he’s gotta be fast
And he’s leading our promotion fight
Tatsuhiro
Calling on Tatsuhiro even on Tuesday Nights
He’s gotta be sure and its gonna be soon
That he’s gonna run your defenders rife
Defenders rife

Sky Blue Harry H

No we won't. Stop patronising Japanese fans. He's not even in the national squad and isn't well known in Japan unlike Honda, Kagawa, Nagatomo, etc.

We do have a lot of Japanese visit the area - Warwick Castle, Stratford upon Avon etc. You may well get a handful of those visitors who like football and know of him. If I was in Japan and got the chance to go to a local game, I would (particularly if there was a British player I knew).

napolimp

No need to join in. Especially after Asian attitudes to face masks have been proven correct :p

A lot of people in certain Asian countries where face masks to stop the spread of germs and diseases, right? There's something comfortingly British about having the person sat behind me on the train cough openly all over the back of my head.

shmmeee

A lot of people in certain Asian countries where face masks to stop the spread of germs and diseases, right? There's something comfortingly British about having the person sat behind me on the train cough openly all over the back of my head.

Yeah started after SARS IIRC. Got to be honest all we seem to have taken from this pandemic is to cough into your elbow, which just makes me worry about the state of peoples jumpers.

napolimp

Yeah started after SARS IIRC. Got to be honest all we seem to have taken from this pandemic is to cough into your elbow, which just makes me worry about the state of peoples jumpers.

Whenever I'm in a "confined space" with other people now, and someone starts coughing, I find myself repeating the words "please be a smoker" over and over in my head.

edgy

We're going loco, watching Sakamoto
If you stare to looong
You'll be, going loco watching Sakamoto
the magic down there is so strong

Sexy Girl Next Door GIF by Calvin Klein

napolimp

I really don't like the song thing, but I quite like this one to the tune of justin biebers "sorry".

Is it too late now for promotion?
Because we've just bought Sakamoto.
Is it too late now for promotion?
Oh I know we lost out to Luton Town, but we've just bought Sakamoto now.

jordan210

Why do our fans have such a meltdown that players on Trial/training with us haven't been announced instantly.

Almost like the point of a trial is to see how good a player is before signing them.

SeaSeeEffCee

Why do our fans have such a meltdown that players on Trial/training with us haven't been announced instantly.

Almost like the point of a trial is to see how good a player is before signing them.
Is it typical to take someone on trial who you’re going to pay over £1m for?

TomRad85

I don't think you give a player you're paying money for a trial.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Mucca Mad Boys

The CT says he’s being signed with a view to him playing as a RWB….
Versatile players are fashionable atm and Robins has deployed out WBs in the box formation as well as WB. For example, Wilson-Esbrand, Maatsen and perhaps even Giles too all played on the left.

A trickier, more attacking minded WB could add a dimension to our playing style we currently don’t have.

Users who are viewing this thread