Sing your hearts out for the lads (1 Viewer)

Torquay Sky Blue

Loved Middlesbrough fans come back. You went to Wembley and fucked it up and We saw you cry on the tele. I like them, pity there wasn't a few more of them.

Ashdown

They really, really need to open up block 13.

Even if it's for over 18s like they did for the play offs. An extra 3/400 seats would make a big difference.
382 I believe and absolutely pointless keeping it closed off. Looking across from the other end the size of the segregation is ludicrous.

MalcSB

Groundhog Day. I swear this has needed to be said about 500 times.
The story of this forum.
Additional blocks won’t be open until there is a consistent demand for additional tickets. Just spreading existing attendances over more blocks doesn't tip the risk/ benefit analysis to justify making the argument. Or the additional expense.

pusbccfc

pusbccfc

The story of this forum.
Additional blocks won’t be open until there is a consistent demand for additional tickets. Just spreading existing attendances over more blocks doesn't tip the risk/ benefit analysis to justify making the argument. Or the additional expense.

I still haven't heard a valid reason why the 382 seats are not open in Block 13.

bigfatronssba

I still haven't heard a valid reason why the 382 seats are not open in Block 13.
No I haven't either.

Especially as its been open in the past.

Was that unsafe then?

bigfatronssba

I'd prefer it if they actually came out and said it was closed because of poor behaviour or something.

At least it would be a reason.

Instead of treating us like idiots and claiming pretending that it’s never been open. Or that the safety of the whole stadium becomes compromised because one of the smallest blocks in the ground is occupied

Users who are viewing this thread