Singers corner (1 Viewer)

marcus87

did anyone else notice singers corner abusing city fans that were leaving don't get me wrong the game would be poor without an atmosphere which they provide but booing swearing etc at your own fans is an absolute disgrace you can't blame any fan for leaving early in today's shambles

pusbccfc

I did see that, but I do think it's wrong to leave as early as those that did today.

Ashdown

'Singers corner'...............FFS, have you ever seen that poxy little posse from the other side of the ground. On a day like today when there was nothing more than a handful of kids in there it looks pitiful. Yes we need a noisy area but too often we haven't got any numbers, the ground apart from the Worcester fans was woeful.

pusbccfc

'Singers corner'...............FFS, have you ever seen that poxy little posse from the other side of the ground. On a day like today when there was nothing more than a handful of kids in there it looks pitiful. Yes we need a noisy area but too often we haven't got any numbers, the ground apart from the Worcester fans was woeful.

If you don't sing yourself, you are in no position to criticise those who make the effort every week and sing their hearts out.

Travs

Singers Corner is a disgrace. To think the 'hardcore' of our support is now represented by this.

When I go to home games I stand up there as I like to stand up at games. But I almost feel embarrassed to be there. Most of the people up there are little urchins who need a good kicking, and the few people up there who are my age (early 30's) are in the main just slightly bigger urchins.

I'm surprised that a few years ago more wasn't made of Singers Corner singing "you're support is fucking shit" at the rest of the ground.

Mind you I've said before that our away support has also gone downhill a bit in recent seasons. Although at Leyton Orient it was the best it has been since possibly Port Vale last year.

Ashdown

I'm over there normally, took a day off and realised how shit it really is on a day like today when few bother to turn up.

Steve.B50

We are in block 16, if singers corner did not at least try and get behind the team, the place would be even more like a morgue.
They may have sang "loyal supporters" but never heard them abuse anyone.
fair play to them up there, keep it up lads and girls.

marcus87

We are in block 16, if singers corner did not at least try and get behind the team, the place would be even more like a morgue.
They may have sang "loyal supporters" but never heard them abuse anyone.
fair play to them up there, keep it up lads and girls.

I'm sorry but it was very very obvious

theferret

Most of those who go up there are a credit to the club. Still trying to make some noise at 2-0 down at home to worcester. So what if there are a few gobby kids up there. Disgrace? Stop being such a drama queen. There were countless compliments paid to that part of the ground by Bristol City fans the other week and quite right too. It can be a great place to be on a good day. Today wasn't one of those, but to turn on them with that sort of vitriol is pathetic.

marcus87

Most of those who go up there are a credit to the club. Still trying to make some noise at 2-0 down at home to worcester. So what if there are a few gobby kids up there. Disgrace? Stop being such a drama queen. There were countless compliments paid to that part of the ground by Bristol City fans the other week and quite right too. It can be a great place to be on a good day. Today wasn't one of those, but to turn on them with that sort of vitriol is pathetic.

I'm all for them but just don't agree with abusing our own fans that's all

letsallsingtogether

Ahaha fair enough just don't like our own fans abusing each other
Then Why come on here abusing them then.

I too am in block 16 and to be fair they at least have a go and if they did abuse anyone it was due to passion shame the team didn't have any.

marcus87

Then Why come on here abusing them then.

I too am in block 16 and to be fair they at least have a go and if they did abuse anyone it was due to passion shame the team didn't have any.

Ahh If you read the post I said I'm all for them just don't like our own fans abusing each ? That's hardly abuse from me Jesus Christ do you know the meaning of the word

Ashdown

Chuffed to bits we have this hardcore and couldn't care less about the sensitive types bleating but on a day like today, for the size of Coventry and it's surrounds the corner looked pitiful. Our support is drifting away thanks to these utter clowns in charge and almost everything they do !

Users who are viewing this thread