SISU, I hope you're happy! (1 Viewer)

jabharty

Words to describe SISU? Wankers. Idiots.
They just couldn't wait to see this club die, and that is it from us. Look at our squad!! We have no back up what so ever! As my club is dying, I'm dying inside. It's just dreadful to watch.
I agree, though, that Macca should have buried the penalty, but on a collective note:
No need to blame this on the manager. We have had no cash, no players and the smallest squad I have ever seen. Horrendous.
So, to finish off. Goodbye to Clingan, Keogh and the rest of the players who are worth more than 10k; I hope you have fun in the championship.
Thanks sisu!

Words to describe SISU? Wankers. Idiots.
They just couldn't wait to see this club die, and that is it from us. Look at our squad!! We have no back up what so ever! As my club is dying, I'm dying inside. It's just dreadful to watch.
I agree, though, that Macca should have buried the penalty, but on a collective note:
No need to blame this on the manager. We have had no cash, no players and the smallest squad I have ever seen. Horrendous.
So, to finish off. Goodbye to Clingan, Keogh and the rest of the players who are worth more than 10k; I hope you have fun in the championship.
Thanks sisu!

They're not finished yet! Things will get worse.

Users who are viewing this thread