SISU/Otium (1 Viewer)

weecohawena

I understand the argument for separating the criticism of the club to that of the owners but the SISU management need calling out properly and if that means attacking that business then thats what should be done. Instead of spending money on season tickets, use it to co-ordinate some professional advice in how best to get rid of them. Not an expert but something along the lines of a charity/partnership whose objectives aren't to engage with the chairman etc (the trust minutes are a joke) but to implement a strategy that removes the current owners. Engage a local MP, local legal advice hopefully offered pro bono and have ONE strategy that causes most pain to SISU and not the FC

Alan Dugdales Moustache

I feel that my season ticket money lines SISUs pockets. I believe the sale of James Maddison put money in the pocket of SISU, not the club. The fact that there is absolutely no communication from Fisher or SISU to the fans simply allows me to believe this even more. I don't think i'm the only one . I may be totally wrong, but the Chairman doesn't seem too bothered , so I'm not.

shmmeee

I understand the argument for separating the criticism of the club to that of the owners but the SISU management need calling out properly and if that means attacking that business then thats what should be done. Instead of spending money on season tickets, use it to co-ordinate some professional advice in how best to get rid of them. Not an expert but something along the lines of a charity/partnership whose objectives aren't to engage with the chairman etc (the trust minutes are a joke) but to implement a strategy that removes the current owners. Engage a local MP, local legal advice hopefully offered pro bono and have ONE strategy that causes most pain to SISU and not the FC

So basically, be the Sky Blue Trust?

When it comes to fans groups and CCFC, I'm always reminded of this webcomic:

standards.png

Alan Dugdales Moustache

A nice venn diagram would be good !

Otis

Dave Gorman is on tomorrow night. He might oblige.

Sent from my Hudl 2 using Tapatalk

Nick

Administrator
I feel that my season ticket money lines SISUs pockets. I believe the sale of James Maddison put money in the pocket of SISU, not the club. The fact that there is absolutely no communication from Fisher or SISU to the fans simply allows me to believe this even more. I don't think i'm the only one . I may be totally wrong, but the Chairman doesn't seem too bothered , so I'm not.

How is it lining SISU's pockets though? If all that money is going to SISU, how are the players etc being paid?

That's the bit I don't get.

Nick

Administrator
Many on here will point out that whilst supporting the club they do not support the owners but what the hell is the difference?It has already been shown that the club and the company ARE the same.

I guess West Ham fans go every week to support Gold and Brady and not the club they grew up supporting?

Are you really asking whats the difference between supporting CCFC as opposed to SISU.

Astute

West Ham the Premiership side who have a ground to play in compared to Division 3 side Coventry City who have just lost to a Division 4 side 4-0 and are in a relegation place with a clueless manager and not knowing where the goals are going to come from to save us from yet another relegation?

rupert_bear

How is it lining SISU's pockets though? If all that money is going to SISU, how are the players etc being paid?

That's the bit I don't get.
So where has the Wilson, Clarke and Maddison money gone then ? and where will any extras from any the Clarke and Maddison money go, just 5% of that money put into the first team and by a proper manager will I believe transform our season and atleast keep us in this division, unfortunately in my opinion sisu don't want this division anymore

martcov

So where has the Wilson, Clarke and Maddison money gone then ? and where will any extras from any the Clarke and Maddison money go, just 5% of that money put into the first team and by a proper manager will I believe transform our season and atleast keep us in this division, unfortunately in my opinion sisu don't want this division anymore

SISU bought the club to make a quick buck.

They hadn't a clue about CCFC.

The opposite happened.

Tim was brought in to create a value led turnaround.

To do that he had to cut costs and increase revenue.

He has cut costs and his only hope to complete the turnaround, in our circumstances, is player sales.

I don't think money from the sales is landing in SISU's pockets and I don't see how being relegated would achieve Tim's remit - and presumably his reward.

It costs a lot just to pay running costs, without a big transfer kitty.

Tbf , he is probably as pixxed off as we are.

Note: I am not a SISU lover.

rd45

I don't think money from the sales is landing in SISU's pockets and I don't see how being relegated would achieve Tim's remit - and presumably his reward.

It costs a lot just to pay running costs, without a big transfer kitty.

Tbf , he is probably as pixxed off as we are.

Note: I am not a SISU lover.

Ever since they've been involved, everything they've tried has turned to shit. In another world you could almost feel sorry for them - although not in this one, because they do so little to earn any sympathy.

IMHO we might be at a point where their interests and ours could coincide. If we go down, their chances of ever breaking even look remoter than ever, and we really don't have much to sell in Jan (Rose? Harries? Stevenson? Jones? Can't see any of them attracting a fee that's big enough to make a difference). So even from their point of view they should throw MV under the bus & get a real manager. Would have to be someone who can do it with zero budget & the current squad though.

Sky Blue Kid

Ever since they've been involved, everything they've tried has turned to shit. In another world you could almost feel sorry for them - although not in this one, because they do so little to earn any sympathy.

IMHO we might be at a point where their interests and ours could coincide. If we go down, their chances of ever breaking even look remoter than ever, and we really don't have much to sell in Jan (Rose? Harries? Stevenson? Jones? Can't see any of them attracting a fee that's big enough to make a difference). So even from their point of view they should throw MV under the bus & get a real manager. Would have to be someone who can do it with zero budget & the current squad though.
That'll be a joint partnership of Guardiola and Mourhino, with input from SAF....Nah that wouldn't work ;)

Paxman II

The truth is I suppose that while SISU remain then all manner of things 'bad' will continue because the record shows that.
Apparently we are 'not for sale' which only emphasizes the point above even further.

I think it's time the Football league/FA took a hard look at the acceptable running of a football club against the interest of the business itself and where the lines are drawn. Intervention should be an option? After all the golden share a football club owns is for the specific purpose of a football club to operate withing the governing bodies structure and within a community serving the people. We have lost sight in football when the people, the very supporters the club exist for are ignored in preference to pure business interest first and where those interest are no longer compatible.

torchomatic

Many on here will point out that whilst supporting the club they do not support the owners but what the hell is the difference?It has already been shown that the club and the company ARE the same.

As you come onto a CCFC supporters forum I presume you also support SISU as you support the club then? As does everyone who comes onto here.

torchomatic

GaryPendrysEyes

You buy a season ticket or turn up and buy a home ticket, you are giving £££ to Sisu and TRUSTING them with what they do with it (despite them being a failed/disintegrating organisation, with no plan and utterly untrustworthy individuals like Fisher).
I think I have good grounds for not trusting them an inch and will not give them my money.

torchomatic

You buy a season ticket or turn up and buy a home ticket, you are giving £££ to Sisu and TRUSTING them with what they do with it (despite them being a failed/disintegrating organisation, with no plan and utterly untrustworthy individuals like Fisher).
I think I have good grounds for not trusting them an inch and will not give them my money.

So if you support your team CCFC by buying tickets, merchandise etc (in the accepted football supporting fashion) then you are SISU loving scum. If, however all you do to show your support is moaning and complaining on an Internet forum then you are a king of the world.

Thanks for clearing that up.

Nick

Administrator

Can you explain how my season ticket money is going to SISU and not CCFC?

Nick

Administrator
He can't have a brain. Been proven by no other than OSB58 that SISU/Otium/CCFC are one in the same. I've got a Brain and know they are all the same...You?

How has he proven SISU and CCFC are the same? Have I missed where he has showed all of the CCFC money going to SISU?

I never knew football fans supported ltd companies or owners and not the football team, a very strange thing that is.

I'll check with my forest supporting mate how long he has followed Al-Hasawi.

Nick

Administrator
Thats easy - it isn't !

People keep shouting that season ticket money is, but nobody explains how.

If all the money goes to SISU, does that mean that they are then putting money back in to pay the wages etc to replace the money they take?

oldfiver

No other than OSB !!!
Cannot argue with that then?

I do not think he will have said they are the same - he may have said one owns the other.
However when it comes to running companies Directors must also allow for other parties above teh owner shareholders

Sky Blue Kid

So if you support your team CCFC by buying tickets, merchandise etc (in the accepted football supporting fashion) then you are SISU loving scum. If, however all you do to show your support is moaning and complaining on an Internet forum then you are a king of the world.

Thanks for clearing that up.

Please show me where I've said that? I'll wait for your apology.

Sky Blue Kid

No other than OSB !!!
Cannot argue with that then?

I do not think he will have said they are the same - he may have said one owns the other.
However when it comes to running companies Directors must also allow for other parties above teh owner shareholders
Errrmmmmm HE DID!

torchomatic

Users who are viewing this thread