SISU OUT ! Various ways ? (1 Viewer)

Voice_of_Reason

1. NOPM - starve them of revenue ? Would they sell ? What would they do ? What will it achieve ?

2. Sell them the Ricoh so that they become an attractive proposition for someone to buy ?

3. Investigations which may prove.or not prove assett stripping/fraud ?

4. The Football League is forced to overturn it's decision in awarding the Golden Share to Otium ?

5. Otium goes into administration and the bidding process starts all over again ?

Seriously, what other ways are there ? I really haven't a clue !!

SISU OUT ! (but how ?)

Otis

1. NOPM - starve them of revenue ? Would they sell ? What would they do ? What will it achieve ?

2. Sell them the Ricoh so that they become an attractive proposition for someone to buy ?

3. Investigations which may prove.or not prove assett stripping/fraud ?

4. The Football League is forced to overturn it's decision in awarding the Golden Share to Otium ?

5. Otium goes into administration and the bidding process starts all over again ?

Seriously, what other ways are there ? I really haven't a clue !!

SISU OUT ! (but how ?)

6. Don't sell, but offer them a fantastic rental agreement for 1 year. Try and get a winning team on the pitch.

A winning team is the key here. We become a top 3 or 4 side and the attendances would be very healthy. We then become a more desirable proposition.

jesus-wept

Ask them how much minimum they want to sell up lock, stock and barrel. Then look to Preston North Heskell, Byng bong and his men from Hong Kong and any other would be investor to join forces, I fear we are stuck with them otherwise

shmmeee

8) Pick Joy up like a naughty cat. Take her to city limits and throw her over shouting "No!"

9) Convince Fisher that "Coventry" is an illusion Trueman Show style forcing him slowly into paranoia and madness

10) Change the signs to Sisu HQ Wil E Coyote style leading all staff members to drive off a bridge

Users who are viewing this thread