SISU ready to sell? (2 Viewers)

PUSB-We_are_going_up

The CT upon learning they have to mention wasps in the shit:
giphy.gif
Insert panic button by Mr Monkey as well

Hobo

Overseas at the minute so info is sketchy. Anything been said on local news, CWR ?

Dont worry Coventry Evening Telegraph will be all over it soon 😂🤣😂

Hobo

My source says there is a consortium of Nigerian businessmen interested. Joy just needs to send them a cheque for £100,000 to verify SISU's bank details - then they will transfer £130 million into it as a downpayment. 😉

Hobo

Imagine the melt down if the CBS Arena for sale sign is bigger than our club badge? 😁

Paxman II

Well I'm not surprised by this 'rumour'. I said quite some time ago that their option would be to sell once we reached the championship for a season or two, and had a deal back at the Ricoh (CBS now). I saw it as an obvious route for them. The fact WASP are in difficulties is just enhancing the possibilities of a 3rd party getting in the mix, with the carrot of the CBS on the agenda. The Warwick Uni thing has always been a ghost project to tease CC Council of losing their football club.
I think we should watch this space with interest....

Grendel

Well I'm not surprised by this 'rumour'. I said quite some time ago that their option would be to sell once we reached the championship for a season or two, and had a deal back at the Ricoh (CBS now). I saw it as an obvious route for them. The fact WASP are in difficulties is just enhancing the possibilities of a 3rd party getting in the mix, with the carrot of the CBS on the agenda. The Warwick Uni thing has always been a ghost project to tease CC Council of losing their football club.
I think we should watch this space with interest....

its made up

Alan Dugdales Moustache

I wonder if Wasps have asked coventry BS for help with re-financing, they just made 158M profit in the last half year.
Wasps ? Shit .........

Gynnsthetonic

I wonder if Wasps have asked coventry BS for help with re-financing, they just made 158M profit in the last half year.
I dont think Coventry BS would go near them with a barge pole, they are a basket case losing £10m a year with no way of turning it around. I don't think the shareholders of CBS would agree to any refinancing for Wasps

Finham

Two or three years ago, I wrote to Jim Ratcliffe of Ineos to ask if he would be interested in buying CCFC. He already owns a football club in Switzerland and reports at that time was he wanted an interest in an English team. As you might expect, I had no reply and recently he lost out for Chelsea. I think we are too small fry for a really wealthy fool and his money.
It would make for a good first press conference.
"So Jim, why did you decide to invest millions of pounds in buying Coventry City?"
"Well, I'd barely heard of them, but one day I got an email from a desperate fan begging me to buy his club, and I thought "why the hell not?"

Briles

I’d take Mike Ashley, not as bad as Newcastle fans made out, a few Sports direct stickers round the stadium and he invests more money than we have in recent times. For a club like us it would be good as we never really had big investment, and he will keep the club stable

Mags are a lot like sunderland. Demand everything all the time. I'd hate to own either of them. Newcastle got who they want now but I bet it won't end as they think it will. Ashley would be fine.

Users who are viewing this thread