Sisu what are your plans for CCFC ? (1 Viewer)

sky blue john

The most important question as CCFC fans we should be asking !
Especially in light of recent developments !
So as it seems they didn't want the Ricoh what do they want ?
Why the JR ?
Why the sixfields exile ?
Do you not think they have some explaining to do ?

SkyBlue_Bear83

Whether people believe it or not they've been saying for about the past 18 months there plan is to build a new stadium.

ccfcway

long term plan of sustainability for the club, by accessing all income streams in a new stadium

sky blue john

Whether people believe it or not they've been saying for about the past 18 months there plan is to build a new stadium.

And I am not discounting this because I dispelled the idea of sixfields, and look what happened there.
But we all thought they wanted the Ricoh ?
If they don't whats this mess all been for ?

bigfatronssba

There isn't a plan though is there?

At the minute it is at best an idea.

richnrg

has anyone checked that Tim Fisher isn't actually sitting with his legs crossed on his carpet at home building the new stadium out of Lego as we speak?

SkyBlue_Bear83

And about the sixfields exile, whilst all agree it was terrible from SISU they said it was because they couldn't trust ACL/CCC.

And look they were right.

The Gentleman

And about the sixfields exile, whilst all agree it was terrible from SISU they said it was because they couldn't trust ACL/CCC.

And look they were right.

Sisu rip a football club from its home, city and its main fanbase. They say they are never coming back and plan to build a new stadium. ACL have a stadium with no tenant and need one to be successful so talk to other parties about coming to the Ricoh. What would you do?

Nick

Administrator
Sisu rip a football club from its home, city and its main fanbase. They say they are never coming back and plan to build a new stadium. ACL have a stadium with no tenant and need one to be successful so talk to other parties about coming to the Ricoh. What would you do?

I'd sell it off to a team from down south after I had been preaching for months about how franchising is wrong. I'd then make sure I was selling it off for not much more than the football club offered. I'd also do it all in secret so nobody could know this fantastic deal that the city is getting.

Broken Hearted Sky Blue

I'd sell it off to a team from down south after I had been preaching for months about how franchising is wrong. I'd then make sure I was selling it off for not much more than the football club offered. I'd also do it all in secret so nobody could know this fantastic deal that the city is getting.

I'd be putting a bid in for the Ricoh now I know what the price is that is if I could afford it:thinking about:

chiefdave

I'd be putting a bid in for the Ricoh now I know what the price is that is if I could afford it:thinking about:

It looks like the total cost of getting a 250 year lease on the Ricoh is way below the cost for building an on the cheap stadium. Not putting an offer in seems crazy, it was clearly stated in the meeting there is still time for SISU to put their bid in, hopefully they've taken note of that and will spring into action. Not holding my breath tho.

The Gentleman

I don't think I've ever said fuck all about franchising although I'm sure you or one of the other saddo's may want to trawl through my posting history to try and prove me wrong. Sisu have had so much time and chances to come up with an offer and see it through but here we are, still fuck all from Sisu but a few lines about wanting to build Legoland.

For the record I don't agree with it but if in 5 years time Sisu have fucked off into the sunset, we have new owners and are settled in the Ricoh and playing Championship or even better the PL then I wonder how many of you will still be bleating about it.

What the last few years supporting Cov has shown me, is that what will happen will happen and as fans we will be left to pick up the pieces. Nice to see it has allowed a few of the drama queens to take up the old battle against ACL/CCC ;)

Seaside-Skyblue

It looks like the total cost of getting a 250 year lease on the Ricoh is way below the cost for building an on the cheap stadium. Not putting an offer in seems crazy, it was clearly stated in the meeting there is still time for SISU to put their bid in, hopefully they've taken note of that and will spring into action. Not holding my breath tho.
Didn't realise there was still time for a late bid. Still another day left on the life support machine then.

Nick

Administrator
I don't think I've ever said fuck all about franchising although I'm sure you or one of the other saddo's may want to trawl through my posting history to try and prove me wrong. Sisu have had so much time and chances to come up with an offer and see it through but here we are, still fuck all from Sisu but a few lines about wanting to build Legoland.

For the record I don't agree with it but if in 5 years time Sisu have fucked off into the sunset, we have new owners and are settled in the Ricoh and playing Championship or even better the PL then I wonder how many of you will still be bleating about it.

What the last few years supporting Cov has shown me, is that what will happen will happen and as fans we will be left to pick up the pieces. Nice to see it has allowed a few of the drama queens to take up the old battle against ACL/CCC ;)

I didn't say you had about the franchising. I am on about the council :) Sorry if it came across wrong.

Mr T - Sukka!

You have an empty stadium.

With one customer taking u to court.

The other one offers you £20m.

Which one you going to choose?

Grendel

You have an empty stadium.

With one customer taking u to court.

The other one offers you £20m.

Which one you going to choose?

They've offered £6 million. £6 million for this "world class venue" that we were told was financially secure.

Users who are viewing this thread