SISU (1 Viewer)

Ashdown

I don't know about that; I recall them being fined for late submission of accounts, which is a very different thing. However what I am most certain about is that they do not like making a loss because somehow it enables them to reduce taxes. This is absolute tosh. Corporation tax is 20%; so if they make £1 million profit they are left with £800,000. Who in business would prefer to lose £1 million elsewhere so that they are left with nothing rather than paying the £200k tax?
How about if that loss is created artificially as a paper loss through Admin/Management charges ?

mrtrench

How about if that loss is created artificially as a paper loss through Admin/Management charges ?

Yes, that could work as a tax fraud. An offshore entity charges an onshore one fees to create a loss. The offshore entity doesn't pay tax anyway and the onshore one evades it.

Astute

I didn't think that it was SISU making a loss but it is the investors that she sold the idea to have made the loss. The only loss it looks like to me they have made is people not wanting to invest with them so they can't take their cut.

dadgad

They're not going to make anything out of us ever, so has anyone actually asked the question direct to them as to what they want to just fuck off?

We can't keep rinse and repeat every season, there has to be an end to this. It's slowly killing our club and it's so painful to see (family apart) one of my few passions in my life dying like this.

Please SISU - just fuck off and die!
Agreed, It has been forever thus.

georgehudson

Unfortunately it's all guess work, throughout their (Sisu/Otim/Arvo) tenure, there has been, imho, a chronic lack of communication of intent, as regards a progression for CCFC.
CCFC fans are therefore left to guess what the owners eventual intent is.
In speaking to thousands of City fans, I am yet to meet one who thinks TF is believable, or good for the club, so where does this leave us fans.
IMHO it's almost akin to willful neglect,
PUSB

COVKIDSNEVERQUIT

I had it on good authority that they won't be liquidating the club and will see the legal through to conclusion. No game plan after that though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
None League it is then .

Lower and Lower gates = CRAP players = local derbies v Nuneaton , Lemington , Rugby and Bedworth .
And not forgetting Cov Sphinx and Cov United .

I know it's Halloween but that is SCARY . :jawdrop:

georgehudson

Owners of Care Homes are done for willful neglect, in other lines of business, willful neglect is applicable, so, imho, why are we owned by & run by persons who, it appears, think that fans are something smelly that they've trodden in.

Astute

Let down by the football league.
Let down by Higgs and CCC
Let down by SISU too
And Wasps, what a load of poo

The X rated version will be later after having a bad day :eek:

Users who are viewing this thread