Sisu's Thinking... (1 Viewer)

Godiva

<p>

Where and who would give planning permission?

The ccc council!

The logic is that as long as the Ricoh sits there as a state of the art football stadium, the council would not agree to another being build.
Then you purpose the Ricoh is being transformed into a pure exhibition center when the club leaves to groundshare.
That removes the objection against building a new stadium inside the city.

sky blue john

If the club moves to nene park the football league must be mugs to think that sisu will have any intentions on bringing us back !!!!

sky blue john

The Football League are mugs.
They want an easy life, do not care whats right or wrong.

We all know that but they are supporting an mk dons scenario if we move to nene park !!!
I would think differently if we were doing a ground share, but once sisu are in nene park there will be no getting them out !!!!!

skyblue1991

So 11000 x 20(ish including kids season tickets and walk ups, rough average) = 220000 per game x 23 league games = 5+million in ticket sales alone.
Now compare this to the 3000 at wherever x 20 = 60000 per game x 23 = 1.32 million .
Even if they got 6000 it is only 2.6 million. That is income for 3+ years.
So even if they paid 1.2million rent they are left with 3.8 million. Timmy better hope they get 9000 fans to make the figure they would have got at the Ricoh because once they take debt interest and management fees out there will be nothing left for the team and we WILL be relegated.
Cup games not included.
They are also going to have to pay rent and matchday costs wherever they go.

Would you like to disect the figures which are going to be about right and tell me and every other fan how you come to your conclusion?

I will when you tell me how on earth you think we'll get an average of 11,000 a game next season. Laughable!

Godiva

We all know that but they are supporting an mk dons scenario if we move to nene park !!!
I would think differently if we were doing a ground share, but once sisu are in nene park there will be no getting them out !!!!!

Is that a fact you care to back with evidence?
Do you think they will be allowed by FL to stay at nene park?

dongonzalos

It's not fact, no one other than SISU know the facts.

If I were SISU and the Ricoh became a no no. If at this point I was already in Nene Park with 6 k fans.

I would be left with a choice build a new stadium for 30 million. Try to get planning person to build and develop it.

Buy one that cost 30 million for cut price that already has planning permission.

If we are depending on the FL to sort this ......

wingy

Any things possible ,they seem to have them over the preverbial, remember ,"We Batter People in Court". What a Wanker !!!:mad:

Godiva

It's not fact, no one other than SISU know the facts.

If I were SISU and the Ricoh became a no no. If at this point I was already in Nene Park with 6 k fans.

I would be left with a choice build a new stadium for 30 million. Try to get planning person to build and develop it.

Buy one that cost 30 million for cut price that already has planning permission.

If we are depending on the FL to sort this ......

But that venue is far too small to create future value. It's when they buy a large piece of land and get planning permisson for a stadium value starts to build. They sell off some of the land outside the stadium site to property developers and score a profit. Then they sell leases to shop owners and businesses inside the stadium to counter some of the building costs. The rest of the cost is funded by a mortgage.

It won't require them to take out £30m from their off shore accounts - or whatever the total cost will be.

magic82ball

Yes you are right bit the plan is a disaster as it will totally alienate the customer. If they play away for 3 years a lot of supporters will not return as unlike Brighton the club won't be on the up. With no customer first approach failure is inevitable.

Oh my god, I'm agreeing with Grendel!

Users who are viewing this thread