Six nations 2024. (1 Viewer)

wingy

Feels like the weather for it but god I can't seem to muster much enthusiasm.
Think I need to take in a game this Saturday! who've Cov got at the weekend?

rob9872

It's back!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240124_214010_X.jpg
    Screenshot_20240124_214010_X.jpg
    341.5 KB · Views: 21

SkyBlueSoul

For logistics I'd say The Village by Hearsall Common. Big gym and not far from the ground.

oscillatewildly

French indiscipline being their Achilles heel yet again.
It's all over the place mind - Spotted a crowd segment ten minutes ago and a bird was brazenly smoking a fag!

SkyBlueSoul

Tournament over if Ireland get the bonus point? Can't see anyone else stopping them.

oscillatewildly

Too much, way too much. Bit surprised by the margin - Thought the French may have held up the Irish a little more but no doubting the absolute quality of the Irish. (Yet again)

mrtrench

Thought France did well with 14 men to keep the score down, although still a comprehensive Irish win.

Sick Boy

I honestly thought there was a worldwide (certainly Europe) ban on smoking inside stadia.
As with train station platforms, it doesn't count as a closed space. I think some of the teams that get tourists going to watch them, like Juve, Inter and Milan have their own rules about not smoking outside of designated smoking areas in the stadium but they're ignored and not enforced.

SkyBlueSoul

Wales getting utterly taken to the cleaners here.

Watching with 2 Welshmen

giphy.gif

SkyBlueSoul

Wtf was that, can’t hear the commentary but surely that wasn’t him starting his run up

Johnnythespider

Wtf was that, can’t hear the commentary but surely that wasn’t him starting his run up
The ref said it was, there was a high tackle three feet of the floor and the player who went off for that has just had to go off for a head injury check because his gum shield says so, strangely the player on the receiving end of the tackle hasn't had to, stupid game really being strangled by more and more ridiculous rules.

oscillatewildly

The ref said it was, there was a high tackle three feet of the floor and the player who went off for that has just had to go off for a head injury check because his gum shield says so, strangely the player on the receiving end of the tackle hasn't had to, stupid game really being strangled by more and more ridiculous rules.
Bit like life really - Being strangled by rules. The last bastion being rugby. When that happens it's essentially game over.
And I'm not referring to rugby.

Otis

Even when I do enjoy games and I do enjoy the Six Nations, I think rugby must have some of the most baffling and daft rules out of any sport in the world.

Users who are viewing this thread