Sixfields (1 Viewer)

BackRoomRummermill

Can I pay on the gate? I am coming to back England and want to plan in the Tranmere game.

Any help appreciated and not interested in the politics here as I am taking my very old dad who is from the Wirral and Support the guys doing well.

shmmeee

I imagine they're not in a position to turn anyone away.

You'll probably be able to haggle the price let alone pay on the gate.

Tom's Dad

No problem paying cash, go to the blue porta cabin outside the main stand - the queue flows quicker than the one in the ticket office. There are two windows, one for the East stand and one for the North - ignore the signs you can buy for both stands at either. East stand is the main stand, North stand is the little one behind the goal.

Enjoy the game.

ESB

hmmm not sure i'd call it politics

if your naive enough to believe it's that I'd question your cognitive reasoning.

edgy

BRR, ignore the bullshit. As mentioned you have either the ticket office or the porter cabin. I'd recommend the ticket office for a main stand seat. The concourse there is more than adequate. Last game they opened up a cash turnstile to ease congestion after a larger than normal "walk up"

Hope you & your old man enjoy the game.

Grendel

why? to sit back my club disappear ?

explain to your old man the situation and man up, Im sure he'd be proud of his lad for having some moral fibre.

Oh fuck off you sanctimonious twat - the clubs 130 year tenure is not in jeopardy because one bloke is taking his dad to a game.

Grendel

Baginton

Cash tickets can be bought as stated in a hut in front of the main stand (left stand on map below)

Debit / credit cards can be used in the ticket office in the main stand

You can get a pork & stuffing batch in the catering van near the ticket hut
or there are several fast food outlets on the complex

car parking is £3, so your not ripped off like other grounds
carparks.jpg

Enjoy the game!

Last edited:

thaiskyblue

Cash tickets can be bought as stated in a hut in front of the main stand (left stand on map below) £16Adults

cobblers..........

View attachment 3008

Enjoy the game!

BackRoomRummermill

Cash tickets can be bought as stated in a hut in front of the main stand (left stand on map below) £16Adults

View attachment 3008

Enjoy the game!

Thanks for Info

I am looking forward to seeing the guys as I have not been for ages due to being away, I will also get a couple of away games in as well, to those who are interested CCFC on the field are being talked about far and wide with much praise !

thaiskyblue

Thanks for Info

I am looking forward to seeing the guys as I have not been for ages due to being away, I will also get a couple of away games in as well, to those who are interested CCFC on the field are being talked about far and wide with much praise !
i agree but that field happens to be in Northampton, so i'll pass thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread