sky blue interactive (1 Viewer)

bigfatronssba

No its finished now.

georgehudson

do you really expect C & W to continue a program that thousands of people would listen to,
when you consider who would be running / presenting it ?

Tonylinc

I too would have expected them to carry on with the interactive programme over the summer as all this crap is likely to unfold and it is in the interests of the fans to be kept informed.

inside track

To be fair, they were covering the local elections yesterday and other regular stuff was dropped.

I would imagine that if something genuinely significant and game-changing occurs they will put on special shows, but not for the latest comment or statement or snipe from one side or the other. They'd be doing something "special" every other day if they did that, and end up going over the same old ground again and again.

They did have Sky Blues stuff on this afternoon. Bobby Gould was on.

quinn1971

To be fair, they were covering the local elections yesterday and other regular stuff was dropped.

I would imagine that if something genuinely significant and game-changing occurs they will put on special shows, but not for the latest comment or statement or snipe from one side or the other. They'd be doing something "special" every other day if they did that, and end up going over the same old ground again and again.

They did have Sky Blues stuff on this afternoon. Bobby Gould was on.

Gould said he would love to return to the club as director of football.shame the games moved on since Gould was around but there must be something the club could offer him.felt sorry for bobby.You could tell he still has the club in is heart.He said he just wanted sisu and acl/ccc toget back to the table with someone acting as mediator.unfortunately that time has passed.Always good to listen to bobby he used to go to school with my old man.met him a few times..true gent.

Tonylinc

The problem is that many of us do not live locally and therefore do not/cannot, listen live every day and for that reason our only life line is the 6pm spot on a Friday.

Tonylinc

Gould said he would love to return to the club as director of football.shame the games moved on since Gould was around but there must be something the club could offer him.felt sorry for bobby.You could tell he still has the club in is heart.He said he just wanted sisu and acl/ccc toget back to the table with someone acting as mediator.unfortunately that time has passed.Always good to listen to bobby he used to go to school with my old man.met him a few times..true gent.
Thanks for that Quinn.

inside track

The problem is that many of us do not live locally and therefore do not/cannot, listen live every day and for that reason our only life line is the 6pm spot on a Friday.

So many ways to listen, wherever you are - online (via website), BBC radio iplayer, TuneIn Radio app.

You really can listen when you want to, wherever you are..

Users who are viewing this thread