Sky Blue John Please Explain!! (1 Viewer)

Grendel

Why do all your posts talk more about ACL than the football club!!

Why are you interested in them at all!!!

Why are you so obsessed with the council!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nonleagueherewecome

When's your wedding to Fisher's dog, Grendel?

sky blue john

Why do all your posts talk more about ACL than the football club!!

Why are you interested in them at all!!!

Why are you so obsessed with the council!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You mention acl and the council more than me i tend to focus on the cancerous element of our club SISU !!!!!!!!

jesus-wept

Forget ACL and CCC, gone beyond them now. Consentrate on the Football League and make sure they abide by their own rules. We are all FL customers afterall.

kg82

Funny how this site seems to turn grown men into pimple-ridden 14 year old adolescents.

Sky Blue Sheepy

These spiteful posts aimed at other members are getting really boring now. There's so many! We're all ccfc fans but we're on a forum where people are going to have different views. Get a grip...

philmcc

These spiteful posts aimed at other members are getting really boring now. There's so many! We're all ccfc fans but we're on a forum where people are going to have different views. Get a grip...

Well said that man....personally I won't contribute to the sisu/acl "debate" because of the sheer stupidity that goes on around the subject....I think some people have forgotten that ultimately come what may, we are all in it together and we all want a successful ccfc....the petty squabbles are getting ridiculous.

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
Have to agree with Sky Blue Sheepy as well. Everyone has an opinion and are entitled to it. I'm a thick old Coventry Paddy in my 60's and simply don't understand the in's and out's of what's happening at our club. I simply go along with the flow and just hope for better things. All the bickering in the world isn't going to change things, whether we're owned by SISU, Optimum, ACL, ABC, U2 or Level 42. It's beyond me and I'll NEVER pretend to understand it all. So, let's all just hope for a brighter future eh?

trotsky

The level of personal sniping is becoming tedious, the club is well in the mire, Sisu rent boys and acl/ccc apologists can only see a narrow version of the tragedy of ccfc. All parties must bear the responsibility for the crisis that has destroyed the club. The clue to my feelings is that the name of the club has the word Coventry in it, and thus it must remain in Coventry if it has any chance of survival - new owners are a must but this looks increasingly more remote due to the increasing retrenchment of all parties involved. We the fans are just collateral damage in the hissy fits between two irreconcilable and mutually antagonistic entities. Sisu should never have been involved in a football club,and do seem to be on a mission to bankrupt Acl in the hope of picking up the Ricoh for a fraction of its value - their only hope of any profit after all that is essentially what a hedge fund is all about. On the other hand the tactic of administration by ACL has backfired big time merely allowing SISU to consolidate ownership of the club and, in a strange way, appear the victims. SISU. Did not pay the rent to bankrupt ACL - this failed due to the intervention of CCC. It all depends now on who has the deeper pockets. The council cannot continue to fund ACL, after all they have a responsibility to council tax payers and thus cannot afford to spend on these trifles when services are being cut to the core.SISU are morally reprehensible and should no more be granted control of a tiddlywinks team than the club we love. Just my somewhat rambling six penneth but I would defy anyone to come up with a rational solution to the current state of affairs.

lordsummerisle

The level of personal sniping is becoming tedious, the club is well in the mire, Sisu rent boys and acl/ccc apologists can only see a narrow version of the tragedy of ccfc. All parties must bear the responsibility for the crisis that has destroyed the club. The clue to my feelings is that the name of the club has the word Coventry in it, and thus it must remain in Coventry if it has any chance of survival - new owners are a must but this looks increasingly more remote due to the increasing retrenchment of all parties involved. We the fans are just collateral damage in the hissy fits between two irreconcilable and mutually antagonistic entities. Sisu should never have been involved in a football club,and do seem to be on a mission to bankrupt Acl in the hope of picking up the Ricoh for a fraction of its value - their only hope of any profit after all that is essentially what a hedge fund is all about. On the other hand the tactic of administration by ACL has backfired big time merely allowing SISU to consolidate ownership of the club and, in a strange way, appear the victims. SISU. Did not pay the rent to bankrupt ACL - this failed due to the intervention of CCC. It all depends now on who has the deeper pockets. The council cannot continue to fund ACL, after all they have a responsibility to council tax payers and thus cannot afford to spend on these trifles when services are being cut to the core.SISU are morally reprehensible and should no more be granted control of a tiddlywinks team than the club we love. Just my somewhat rambling six penneth but I would defy anyone to come up with a rational solution to the current state of affairs.

You need an icepick through the head for writing some sense.

Nonleagueherewecome

Nonleagueherewecome

Users who are viewing this thread