Sky Blue Smoke Bombs (1 Viewer)

Covkid1968#

3 day delivery on mine and expensive delivery aswell. So bought 2
Got mine from Airsoft a Scottish company, so if anyone knows any cheaper....£27 for 2 inc post.. but post was £17 which passed me off. No idea what I’m going to do now I’ve got them... bought after a few cans of Stella on a night the neighbours had pissed me off!!!

ccfchoi87

The wedding ones on google arrived very quickly. Obviously not used them yet but they look decent from the pictures.

skybluebeast

Got 2 off notonthehighstreet, quick delivery and only £10.73 including delivery. Hopefully they will do the trick once the news is announced.

Sbarcher

The wedding ones on google arrived very quickly. Obviously not used them yet but they look decent from the pictures.
Please don’t let them off in the church, might cause a riot with the other side of the aisle.

Covkid1968#

Got 2 off notonthehighstreet, quick delivery and only £10.73 including delivery. Hopefully they will do the trick once the news is announced.
FFS.... mine better be ones you can see from space!!!

ccfcmad1

Just ordered the same look like they will do the job at a reasonable price.

Last edited:

Covkid1968#

Mine had to be delivered by a special Pyrotechnics delivery company.... getting a bit worried as I’m only a mile from East Midlands airport ..... get ready for ‘Coventry man arrested over disruption to UK air space’ news story

ccfcchris

Mine had to be delivered by a special Pyrotechnics delivery company.... getting a bit worried as I’m only a mile from East Midlands airport ..... get ready for ‘Coventry man arrested over disruption to UK air space’ news story
I'd be slightly worried about setting them off. Could easily make the news this jolly.

Covkid1968#

I'd be slightly worried about setting them off. Could easily make the news this jolly.
I’m back in the north west next weekend.... strange plooms of smoke on the Liverpool Sky line are accepted as part of every day life....

covboy1987

Cracking price - advertised as 'Blue wedding smoke bombs' had to laugh to myself thinking when they start discussing in the warehouse suddenly they have a run on these - Bloody hell lot of people getiing married in Coventry and they all like that skyblue colour

robbiekeane

Lol, reminds me I used to make my own smoke bombs as a kid about ten years ago....went online to get the recipe and stole a glass beaker from science class and got some fuse wire off eBay! They made a small flame but honestly you’ve never seen a smoke bomb like it.

imagine trying to google or order that shit now you’d get arrrested!

Sky Blue Harry H

I'm going to get shot down in flames for this suggestion, but unable to get my hands on a sky blue flare (plus living in a quiet cul de sac in Warwick, it'll get strange looks) I wondered if loads of City fans got hold of Sky Blue balloons and sent them skywards on 8th June at the same time e.g. 5pm(assuming Championship is confirmed), it may look cool/sh*t (delete as appropriate). Obviously will look better in Cov, but thought it might provoke attention to a wider public.

Users who are viewing this thread