Sky blue song wanted. (1 Viewer)

Would be very grateful if anyone has a copy. They can lend/copy/email.

Specifically after the version they run out too.

Would make a sad occasion a little brighter and give a lifelong sky blue a fitting send off.

Thank you.

Tonylinc

Would help if I could mate (not too good with Techo stuff). Come on Dean sure you will be able to get this sorted!

Bennosdancingfeet

Would make a sad occasion a little brighter and give a lifelong sky blue a fitting send off.

Thank you.

If you are looking for it.

Honley voice choir and orchestra.

It's actually on a rugby cd called pride and passion,

It's probably more fitting for the occasion, have it on iPhone but don't know how to send etc...

jabharty

Hmm, the version that the players run out to seems to be impossible to find anywhere. Wonder if you might have to actually contact the club?

Tonylinc

I'm sure that Dean will have it somewhere in his library. Just checked, he does not seem to be online just now. Really hope you sort this SBJ.

Otis

Thank you.

When do you need it for?

If you need it not too urgently (within the next day or so), would think the club should be able to help.

SkyblueBazza

I knew of someone that had a version by George Formby, I think it was, on his ukulele - quick tempo too if I remember right. Not like the West End used to do t though.

Thanks all for the responses. Much appreciated

Unfortunately the Honley voice choir version I found has the original Eton boating words to it. I was looking for either the “sky blue song” or just a instrumental version.

The Ted Heath version is a potential.

Needed for Thursday but I am not too hopeful of a response from the club.

Thanks Torch, may be a little bit upbeat for the occasion but have at least something now. Cheers.

ohitsaidwalker king power

Sorry for your loss- Torch's down load is great- thanks Torch.
I'm sure your dearly departed would appreciate any of those files as their last farewell.. file 10 I'm sure would be fine-a little "lite" within a solemn occasion can be very welcome and bring a smile to all. I Hope you find what you want as a final tribute.

Users who are viewing this thread