Sky Blue Talk - Negative (2 Viewers)

sneferu

Long time reader and more recently started posting my thoughts on here. One thing I've noticed is the general mood of comments on the message board is overwhelmingly negative. As a message board SBT is definitely glass half empty.

Having read through many of the top threads on here

DK is clueless. Not listening to his team Making poor decisions. Bad decisions and execution of season ticket prices. Result, record season ticket sales and we are not even on general sale yet.

DK has screwed up corporate sales. Jury is out on that. I suspect sales will be not too bad and CCFC will probably benefit from.the rise in prices.

DK has misjudged shirt sponsor. Let wait till late August. Apparently we have record shirt sales this year

DK is our of touch regarding transfers in and out. Seems to me recruitment is pretty good so far. Scouting network in first, transfers after. Too early to call in my book.

Positivity people...

Sky Blue Pete

Long time reader and more recently started posting my thoughts on here. One thing I've noticed is the general mood of comments on the message board is overwhelmingly negative. As a message board SBT is definitely glass half empty.

DK is clueless. Not listening to his team Making poor decisions. Bad decisions and execution of season ticket prices. Result, record season ticket sales and we are not even on general sale yet.

DK has screwed up corporate sales. Jury is out on that. I suspect sales will be not too bad and CCFC will probably benefit from.the rise in prices.

DK has misjudged shirt sponsor. Let wait till late August. Apparently we have record shirt sales this year

DK is our of touch regarding transfers in and out. Seems to me recruitment is pretty good so far. Scouting network in first, transfers after. Too early to call in my book.

Positivity people...
Hi Doug

djr8369

Positivity people...
Bear in mind there’s a few people with an axe to grind stirring the pot and a few people on the windup. I wouldn’t worry too much.

mr_monkey

no but rooney is good mates with people close to the club and cwr. no smoke without fire. people on here can laugh dismiss what murmurs are coming out the club all they want. let’s see how the next couple of weeks pan out

Which is all well and good but the one fact that is public knowledge is that we signed jay da Silva so we have made a signing which he fails to acknowledge (hence why then if he can't get the one fact correct the rest is probably bobbins as well)

Edit... And fgr tickets are 8quid

NorthernWisdom

no but rooney is good mates with people close to the club and cwr. no smoke without fire. people on here can laugh dismiss what murmurs are coming out the club all they want. let’s see how the next couple of weeks pan out
Well he's not right about the FGR ticket prices, so could he just be doing a spot of satirical japing...?

MalcSB

The tickets for FGR are £8 for our allocation, so if the rest of Rooney’s post is as accurate.

Boddy has signed a new 5 year contract

Robins is ecstatic

etc

cstring82

The tickets for FGR are £8 for our allocation, so if the rest of Rooney’s post is as accurate.

Boddy has signed a new 5 year contract

Robins is ecstatic

etc
TBF I looked earlier and saw it was £23 on there and thought fcuk that, obviously a typo or mistake, priced correctly at £8 now

mr_monkey

you do know when the first post come out.tickets were priced at £23. The club had issue a statement later saying the prices were incorrect but originally they were showing as £23

You do know we have made a signing don't you 😏

And you can always trust a post that says aparently and probably as well.... Jesus Christ why is everyone so bloody negative all the time 😂

djr8369

So Boddy on his way and MR one foot out the door?

clint van damme

you do know when the first post come out.tickets were priced at £23. The club had issue a statement later saying the prices were incorrect but originally they were showing as £23

Even if they were £23, what would that have to do with City?

GIMOC

So Boddy on his way and MR one foot out the door?

boddy has handed his notice in. As for robins, haven’t heard anything about that. as I’ve said, all is not great behind the scenes, has this escalated down, I don’t know.

TomRad85

boddy has handed his notice in. As for robins, haven’t heard anything about that. as I’ve said, all is not great behind the scenes, has this escalated down, I don’t know.
Tbf as long as Robins is happy who cares about Boddy and co. I'm very dubious of King but its pretty obvious he'll want to bring his own people in for certain roles and also pretty obvious the people getting ushered out the door aren't going to be happy.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

clint van damme

that’s what I said. Just saying when Rooney posted his status, prices were showing as £23. nothing the club could do about that but that’s where he got £23 from.

But why post that when having a rant at the club?
Blame King for the things he's responsible for by all means but that just smacks of looking for excuses to have a moan.

mr_monkey

What did this happen then? As he was quoted in the press release today so was it this afternoon

GIMOC

But why post that when having a rant at the club?
Blame King for the things he's responsible for by all means but that just smacks of looking for excuses to have a moan.

like I said, all is not good at the club at the minute. time will tell if it’s resolved if it’s not, it’s not great especially a month before the season starts

Users who are viewing this thread