Sky Blue Trust ? (1 Viewer)

Broken Hearted Sky Blue

there are a couple on there that abuse people who dont want to join and it happened to me when they had the sisu out 15 min boycottlast season, yet at half time when it was still surpozed to go on by jimmy hill, there was noone there

I hope you are not refering to me

lordsummerisle

So you are a member of a nomber of organizations that you dont agree with using your argument I should become an investor in Sisu to facilitate change good idea. Joy I expect a fantastic return for my pound and no matter what your views are you will listen only to mine.

Well yes, obviously.

Are you a bit dim?

Mucca Mad Boys

SkyBlue Taylor
Thats a valid point and has been discussed many times between ourselves and members.
Can I suggest you try and get along to one of our open meetings as am sure we would encourage your input and comments?
As you know I do not agree (yes we have met) with some of the things you have said but its obvious your an intelegent young man and I am always happy to answer anything you may wish to enquire about.

Thanks for the reply.

Perhaps in the summer when I have more spare time after: schoolwork, work, rugby, and social commitments.

I would've joined the trust at the last 2 home games... But I've been late to both of them! :facepalm: and I don't like doing online transactions involving personal details.

TurkeyTrot

It is ridiculous to imply these guys are "the voice of the people" - they CLEARLY aren't. It is basically the sounding board for ONE person and ALWAYS has been. Have you ever tried putting a differing position to the SBT? Boy are they vitriolic! How DARE you disagree with the trust!

And what precisely have they ACTUALLY achieved? They have ALREADY dropped their pledge purpose for existence! It was set up QUOTE "as a LAST RESORT". When did this cease to be the case?

Its all a power trip for the clique at the top. MUST BE - they hold their meetings in a place INCAPABLE of housing all the members! The only way they are "elected" was when they were first formed. Supposedly 1000's of fans yet NO further votes - funny that!

They are trying to get a seat on the board by the back door - but what if that seat could be filled by someone providing much needed funds to the club?

Why aren't they advocating a share issue for fans? Surely THEN they could claim to be democratic, but until they think of the FANS before their own SELFISH desire for power, they are BAD for the club, and should be avoided by the plague!

But they have no intention of pushing for a share issue, because they smell power, and like parasites, will not let go until they get bite of the cherry.

They are simply self serving parasites

I'm quite pleased the trust don't speak for you.

letsallsingtogether

Am sorry you do not agree with the what we stand for psgm1, but if you wish to meet one uf us I am sure we could expliun our position in more detail?.

See you have never asked pgsm1 to meet with you he was right

I now have the freedom of speech

Broken Hearted Sky Blue

PSGM! I'M BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK

This is liberating, so how are you Field Marshall? Are you ready? Taken the tablets or are we going for this without your medication? Must say am a bit dissapointed that we haven't been given even a clue of your latest action to single handedly save the City no doubt that will come look forward to it!

thechase

All this stick PSGM gets and yet i hear more about his ideas to try and save the club than the trust. The trust come across like a child who has just learned to write a letter and wants everybody to look at it and congratulate them. I for one am glad i kept my pound in my pocket when i was asked to join. Enough hot air to run a balloon festival.
It explains a lot if they are the 'voice of the fans'.

Broken Hearted Sky Blue

All this stick PSGM gets and yet i hear more about his ideas to try and save the club than the trust. The trust come across like a child who has just learned to write a letter and wants everybody to look at it and congratulate them. I for one am glad i kept my pound in my pocket when i was asked to join. Enough hot air to run a balloon festival.
It explains a lot if they are the 'voice of the fans'.

As a former member of the trust all I can say is that the trust gave him more respect than he ever gave them. Individual members including me(a fan) did not like the way we (fans) were abused by him. If the fans were united then we could do a lot more but no we have people who try to split the fans why? Those people will have to look in the mirror and see if they like whats in it. So keep your pound in your pocketand you can say told you so or alternatively spend a pound and try and make a difference make a point if they are not doing what yiou want change it. Then again its your pound

simple_simon

I am not a member of the Trust but no interest in knocking them.

Whats the issue with this twat psgm1.

Can I give him grief too?

thechase

As a former member of the trust all I can say is that the trust gave him more respect than he ever gave them. Individual members including me(a fan) did not like the way we (fans) were abused by him. If the fans were united then we could do a lot more but no we have people who try to split the fans why? Those people will have to look in the mirror and see if they like whats in it. So keep your pound in your pocketand you can say told you so or alternatively spend a pound and try and make a difference make a point if they are not doing what yiou want change it. Then again its your pound

How exactly are the trust making a difference?? Answers on a postcard, or perhaps a stamp will suffice. If i wanted to waste a pound of my money on nothing id buy a lotto ticket. At least i know camelot are doing something constructive with my money rather than a self appointed 'organisation' who seem to swan around making contradictory statements and generally finding out nothing. Im very happy with my decision and clearly. as a former member of the trust, you must also agree with my sentiments.

Broken Hearted Sky Blue

How exactly are the trust making a difference?? Answers on a postcard, or perhaps a stamp will suffice. If i wanted to waste a pound of my money on nothing id buy a lotto ticket. At least i know camelot are doing something constructive with my money rather than a self appointed 'organisation' who seem to swan around making contradictory statements and generally finding out nothing. Im very happy with my decision and clearly. as a former member of the trust, you must also agree with my sentiments.

Not going to argue with you.I left the trust for reasons that others on here know I will continue donating to the trust and fully support them so no I dont agree with your sentiments at all:wave:

Users who are viewing this thread