Sky blue trust (1 Viewer)

Nick

Administrator
You mean like the one they use for the MoM poll? Anyone can vote on that. How do they guarantee only their members vote?

You make it only appear for logged in people who are members. The same as we would on here. :)

How can you guarantee that every email with yes or no in the title that goes to them is a member?

torchomatic

Well, I haven't received this "urgent" email yet.

@richh87

Here is the email. Email them YES at [email protected]

Dear Trust Member

In the last few days the Sky Blue Trust board has been shown clear proof that the “Golden Share” lies with CCFC Ltd and therefore the club should be being run by the Administrator Paul Appleton and not Tim Fisher and CCFC (Holdings) Ltd.

The Trust board has been alarmed and disappointed that Tim Fisher has complete disregard for the views and wishes of Sky Blue supporters and is still pushing ahead with plans for moving the club away from Coventry for a minimum of 3 years and building a new stadium. These plans can only become reality if SISU regain control of the club.

We believe these plans are flawed and would ultimately drive the club back into administration and possibly kill it altogether.

- For at least 3 seasons we would be playing “home” matches away from Coventry, in front of greatly reduced crowds and therefore revenue. Under FFP rules this could result in our playing budget being amongst the lowest in the division and could very easily lead to further relegation.

- Playing home matches away from home would alienate huge numbers of supporters who may simply never come back even if the club survived long enough to come back to the Coventry area.

- Such a plan would saddle the club with additional millions in unnecessary debt for years to come.

- Coventry play in Coventry not Walsall or Birmingham or in the Coventry area (Whatever that means!)

The plan is unnecessary, ill-judged, financially reckless and openly opposed by thousands of Coventry supporters. It could be the end of Coventry City.

The Trust board will be working with every means at its disposal including peaceful demonstration and other means of legal protest to ensure that the Administrator and the Football League do not return the “Golden Share” to any SISU controlled company, thus avoiding the nightmare scenario outlined above. We understand there are several alternative bidders available to receive the share and we will be urging that these bids are given precedence over SISU’s flawed plan.

Before we embark on this course of action we would like to know if you support us in it or not. Simply reply to this email and if you support the stance put YES in the subject line, if you don’t support it put NO in the subject line.

Speed is critical so we would like all replies in by midnight on Saturday May 25th We shall put plans into action based upon the results of the member’s wishes.

PUSB

Sky Blue Trust Board

Otis

I got the email.

Think I paid £1.10 for my membership though, so therefore am a VIP member and got my email through early.

My 'yes' was in gold lamé .

CJ_covblaze

PM me your details Torch and I'll check the database.

torchomatic

torchomatic

ccfcdan

Ill be there. Can I suggest the protest takes place at fishers first Coventry fans meeting to discuss the move.

bigfatronssba

Has psgm voted?

bigfatronssba

What if somebody got a mass emailer and voted no?

I have no idea if this is what they are doing, but all they would need to do is a 'v-lookup' in Excel between the registered members email address, against the emails they've had in.

Godiva

Oh my, and I have just in another thread lectured PSGM1 about the Trust having to be diplomatic in their approach.
If sisu are given the Golden Share and continue as owners, the Trust will not be able to liaison between the club and the fans.

In moments of panic the Trust have a leading role to play. Pouring petrol on the fire isn't helping.
It's poor management and poor judgement.

Nonleagueherewecome

Bloody typical glory-boy Trust, sticking up for SISU, why don't they grow some, eh? :whistle:

Last edited:

Nonleagueherewecome

Voted YES. What's the proof?

Broken Hearted Sky Blue

Oh my, and I have just in another thread lectured PSGM1 about the Trust having to be diplomatic in their approach.
If sisu are given the Golden Share and continue as owners, the Trust will not be able to liaison between the club and the fans.

In moments of panic the Trust have a leading role to play. Pouring petrol on the fire isn't helping.

This my friend is the result of our owners not listening to the supporters its a supporters trust that obviously have evidence of some sort that supports their action. In case you haven't noticed there is no liason with the fans the fire is out of control and as for poor management and poor judgement I think you're looking in the wrong direction. If Sisu get what they want then the trust will not be able to deal with them anyway its make or break

Delboycov

Not received anything as yet but will certainly be voting yes when I do...no matter what people think the main parties are recognising the SBT as the primary voice...rightly or wrongly... and I do believe as it happens they are speaking for the vast majority of fans on this issue.

stupot07

I'm inclined to agree.

TurkeyTrot

Not received anything as yet but will certainly be voting yes when I do...no matter what people think the main parties are recognising the SBT as the primary voice...rightly or wrongly... and I do believe as it happens they are speaking for the vast majority of fans on this issue.
Sent you a pm

Users who are viewing this thread