Sky sports scout: Bigi (1 Viewer)

oldskyblue58

CCFC Finance Director
Dont let anyone show SISU those valuations for gods sake!

Is early days yet for the young man hopefully we get the benefit of two or three years from him before we sell

wingy

Thhink we should attempt to use him more creatively ,played very advanced @ leamington ,sprayed it every where ,i know he was deployed @ holding but that game second half he was stationed no more than ten yards outside the box.

pusbccfc

I would love to see gael in a attacking role, anyone see when he grabbed the ball and beat 2 men against Norwich with some cheeky step overs? Would love to see more off that!

SkyBluePryce

i recall gunnarsson was on this when he initially joined. Stating him as a potential star and potentially worth 17 mill if i remember rightly. how wrong were they? last two seasons weren't worth 170k.

stupot07

Other than him being African and a midfield player I don't see the resemblance with essien yet.

pusbccfc

i recall gunnarsson was on this when he initially joined. Stating him as a potential star and potentially worth 17 mill if i remember rightly. how wrong were they? last two seasons weren't worth 170k.

But if he carries on his form with cardiff, possible prem player.

Macca

Christ we do excited about things. A year ago majority of people didn't know him, now he's a decent player. The moment the vultures from the Premier league want him, they will have him. He'll then be forgotten like many others and we'll move on with people saying " oh he wasn't that good anyway" The sad but real way of todays football.

Long for the old days when players stayed around for a while and really became "our" team.

Covstu

Christ we do excited about things. A year ago majority of people didn't know him, now he's a decent player. The moment the vultures from the Premier league want him, they will have him. He'll then be forgotten like many others and we'll move on with people saying " oh he wasn't that good anyway" The sad but real way of todays football.

Long for the old days when players stayed around for a while and really became "our" team.

he will also be called a traitor when he moves to the villa!!!

stupot07

Essien is a tough tackling, physical box-to-box player. Bigi is not. He's a pass and move touch player.

I think it's lazy journalism. The boys got talent but I would say he's more of a deco although slightly more defensive.

Tankie

Hi Fellas,
In my opinion, and I've seen many so called starlets in sky blue over the years, but the potential of this young man is huge, his self confidence in his own ability is fully justified.
His quick feet, are matched by amazing speed of thought, he moves the ball so quickly, he just doesn't give the ball away cheaply, considering he is still young, and maturing physically, the finished article will be one hell of a midfield player.
Potential 9/10..Suitors.. Arsenal..Man U...spurs..
Regards....Tankie

Agreed Tankie.

It's his consistently accurate distribution that stands out for me, and the ease with which he does it.

His vision is also very impressive. Sometimes he'll make a pass that not even the fans could foresee.

He just needs to make himself more of a physical presence in the middle there but at 17 you can forgive him for not being able to do that.

Nonleagueherewecome

There was a thread on this a few weeks about. One of the posts pointed out that all of the text in the piece was just lifted from other sources, no original journalism or context, and also that when SKY did one of these on Aron they were calling him a 10m player. I'd say that posters points remain valid. Although Aron's form has improved significantly and Gael's got a red in the meantime!

Users who are viewing this thread