Sky (1 Viewer)

Old Warwickshire lad

Just out of interest. How did the game look on TV ?
Did we look a good/ the better side?
What did the commentators etc think of us.
I know most of it is all bollocks, but as fans at the game we all I think watch the game through sky blue tinted glasses.
Just interested in what so called experts who don’t support us thought.

Mcbean

No Cov representative as usual - up to and including half time it was all Forest and then they had to move to the Sky Blues - watched it back after we got back from the game - somehow they dialled the volume of the crowd down as it was deafening in block 19 - recorded the wrong channel as they cut the managers interviews to go onto the hundred

Bad Boy

Difficult not to be biased but I certainly thought that the emphasis was on Forest, particularly as Glenn Murray was one of the pundits who appeared to talk only of his time there.
Neil Harris was a little more complimentary but looked as if he’d just stuffed his face with Sunday lunch and wanted to slouch in his chair and sleep it off.
Overall I got the distinct impression that we were a little irrelevant.
Twist and Shout rendition was fantastic.

Happy_Martian

Forest were definitely the favourites in Sky's eyes. 2 ex-Forest guests in the studio. Even the picture quality was messed up, the contrast was so high, it gave everything a reddish tint. Sheaf has blonde hair but through a Sky camera, he was a natural Ginger :)

larry_david

They said when Forest went 1-0 up, who knows Forest could be going for top 3. Course they will be lads, course they will be.

Happy_Martian

Couldn’t bear watching Sky games last season, their patronising tone and never having a CCFC guest on. Fuck em.

Wasn't Clinton Morrison on last season for a couple of our games ? But overall, in agreement with this comment ;)

Fergusons_Beard

Couldn’t bear watching Sky games last season, their patronising tone and never having a CCFC guest on. Fuck em.

They did have Clinton Morrison on for a couple last year.

But I agree on the whole the ex pros generally sway towards whoever we are playing against!

Keep us playing on sky tho-have a pretty decent record in Televised games.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

better days

I thought it was reasonably fair and balanced
The big initial feature was our homecoming and how well we've done despite being homeless etc
The first half they concentrated on Forest more after they scored their breakaway goal but once we came back into it 2nd half they switched emphasis I thought

covcity4life

The big initial feature was our homecoming and how well we've done despite being homeless etc
The first half they concentrated on Forest more after they scored their breakaway goal but once we came back into it 2nd half they switched emphasis I thought
They always talk alot about cov. Just numpties on here get it into their heads they hate us and don't mention us. So silly

Mcbean

Clinton the gangsta rapper has been promoted to Geoffs unbelievable Saturday mash up so probably won’t be involved in punditry of the games 😀

PUSB-We_are_going_up

I wanna see Dion in the studio

CDK

There's the replay on our offal site it's the game replayed and will be watching it this week as on holiday.

Brighton Sky Blue

They did have Clinton Morrison on for a couple last year.

But I agree on the whole the ex pros generally sway towards whoever we are playing against!

Keep us playing on sky tho-have a pretty decent record in Televised games.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Paul Cook was very complimentary the times he was on. Just like when Matt Mills was the saltiest guest of all time after the Reading game

Old Warwickshire lad

Thanks for the insight. Of no relevance really, but I suppose deep down whether we admit it or not, we like non fans to say good things about our team and the way we play.

Danceswithhorses

Forest were definitely the favourites in Sky's eyes. 2 ex-Forest guests in the studio. Even the picture quality was messed up, the contrast was so high, it gave everything a reddish tint. Sheaf has blonde hair but through a Sky camera, he was a natural Ginger :)
OMG lol...i was watching at my folk's house, and was moaning like an good 'un that their TV's contrast was too high.
I also said to them that the player's faces were orange, and Sheaf and Waghorn looked like they'd dyed their hair ginger...i mean who would do that on purpose ?

Sky Blue Pete

I've seen a few places having Forest as a potential playoff team. Don't get it myself, they finished below us and haven't improved the squad.

Is it just manager name recognition from people that don't know much about the league?
Great support and potential investment and some fabulous young talent coming through

Users who are viewing this thread