Snow? (1 Viewer)

Fergusons_Beard

I presume Coventry snow free and the match not in danger of a postponement tomorrow?

Better start digging myself out if it’s not affected.

Anyone else snowed in?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Bad Boy

I presume Coventry snow free and the match not in danger of a postponement tomorrow?

Anyone else snowed in?

Yup substantial overnight snowfall here in The Staffordshire Moorlands.
I'm going nowhere.

thekidfromstrettoncamp

Anyone else snowed in?

Best of luck with your showel just think the goals you might miss great exercise.Tell us about your adventure next week.

richnrg

Reminds me of our match at Highfield Road v Bolton on 17 March 1979.

The pitch was covered in snow, and there was an appeal from the club for volunteers to turn up with shovels and spades to help clear it away. I remember going up there with my brother when we were kids on the morning of the game, and joining in with about 50 others who had turned up with shovels. We managed to clear all of the snow, and were rewarded with free tickets in the main stand for the afterrnoons game. City drew 2-2 with Bolton, Wallace and Powell scoring for us, Frank Worthington scored one for them.

Anyone else there?

slowpoke

Reminds me of our match at Highfield Road v Bolton on 17 March 1979.

The pitch was covered in snow, and there was an appeal from the club for volunteers to turn up with shovels and spades to help clear it away. I remember going up there with my brother when we were kids on the morning of the game, and joining in with about 50 others who had turned up with shovels. We managed to clear all of the snow, and were rewarded with free tickets in the main stand for the afterrnoons game. City drew 2-2 with Bolton, Wallace and Powell scoring for us, Frank Worthington scored one for them.

Anyone else there?
Frank Worthington !! What a great player he was.

stevefloyd

Poxy snow has cost me 2 days work, called the jobs in the morning only to see the feckin snow disappear both yesterday and today GRRRRRRR

Alkhen

Got a bit of a drive to the match tomorrow, don't want to be on the road of they call it off late. Is there a minimum time they have to make a decision before Kick off?

usskyblue

Fuckingfreezing here…

… need to turn the A/C up m8.
It’s ‘kin churning cause it’s 28 outside (in your money)

Last edited:

skybluelee

Got a bit of a drive to the match tomorrow, don't want to be on the road of they call it off late. Is there a minimum time they have to make a decision before Kick off?
The Stoke game is on tonight and presumably they were hit as bad or worse than Cov.

Users who are viewing this thread