So Keys/Hoff .... Time to be honest... (1 Viewer)

CovLis86

Is there still going to be an offer on the table since we are going to League One, or was that a factor which means the deal is off the table?

Going into League One could be the least of our worries. SISU may stay, or we just plunge into administration and pull apart the last couple of things which are left.

Thank FUCK we have the Euros to distract us from what could be, a terrifying summer.

PUSB.

Marty

Another faceless organisation, they'll be the same as SISU, are we just going to keep changing owners until we stumble across one with shit loads of money they want to blow on us?

CovLis86

It depends really. Every summer we leave it until the last minute anyway, and wonder why we always struggle to have a team thats fit and gels. If we are to go into administration, id rather take the point penalty from the off, then we know what our target is to try and survive in League One next year - as realistically, thats what our target should be primarily.

TommyAtkins

Would you take admin now instead of in the summer?

As the problems at Rangers prove, administration may not solve the problems.

The Administrator may liquidate the club, potential buyer or no potential buyer

Not the risk we want.

If we go into administration later, the 10 points penalty might be carried over into next season

DazzleTommyDazzle

As the problems at Rangers prove, administration may not solve the problems.

The Administrator may liquidate the club, potential buyer or no potential buyer

Not the risk we want.

If we go into administration later, the 10 points penalty might be carried over into next season

If we go into administration, any penalty will be carried over to next season.

The rules were changed a few years ago to stop relegated clubs going into admin and so effectively avoiding the penalty.

TommyAtkins

If we go into administration, any penalty will be carried over to next season.

The rules were changed a few years ago to stop relegated clubs going into admin and so effectively avoiding the penalty.

Yes, thought so.

I have always suspected we would be relegated and end up starting in League One on minus 10 points.

Thank FUCK we have the Euros to distract us from what could be, a terrifying summer.

That's probably exactly what SISU are hoping for, distraction!

I must admit I'm not particularly feeling welcoming of Mr. Hoffman: I've got a subscription to Private Eye, which deals with political, financial and media scandals and really exposes certain figures in public life for the idiots and arseholes they are. One group that is talked about is the Daily Mirror because they attack bankers (and privately cut wages and jobs) whilst at the same time employing a former chairman of Northern Rock as a non-executive director... in this context, Gary Hoffman's name has come up several times as having been involved in Northern Rock...

If Gary Hoffman can be involved in screwing a big bank... he can certainly screw up a football club...

Users who are viewing this thread