So we've been sold eh ?? (1 Viewer)

rightumpty

Well, it's happened and we've been sold to Otium.
Questions , how much have Otium paid SISU for CCFC ?
Did it take all of the £1000 they had in the bank or did they get any change ?
How much did Appleton make for his contribution towards our demise ?
Is Pressley on the same planet as the supporters by releasing all these players ?
Does he realise when the season starts and we won't have a team with any chance of survival let alone challenge for promotion ?
Are the Football League going to give the Golden Share to Otium and sign the death sentence for our club ?
Do they have the balls to say NO!
Sadly, I am rapidly coming to the conclusion that all football is corrupt and will have to look elsewhere for sporting interest.

Astute

Is Pressley on the same planet as the supporters by releasing all these players ?
Does he realise when the season starts and we won't have a team with any chance of survival let alone challenge for promotion ?
Are the Football League going to give the Golden Share to Otium and sign the death sentence for our club ?
Sadly, I am rapidly coming to the conclusion that all football is corrupt and will have to look elsewhere for sporting interest.

1, The normal SISU reply......undisclosed.
2, Undisclosed.
3, Undisclosed
4, Was it his choice?
5, Shall we see who we start with and what our opponents do as well as see where we play our home games before deciding what next season holds for us?
6, Yes
7, No

We are in admin. To me it don't matter what reason we went into admin for. We shouldn't have one of the highest wage bills when we can't or don't pay our bills. Or do you think we should do a Pompey? I have not written next season off yet. If we don't start as badly as last season we will have a chance. That is as long as we have some sort of squad that can do it. At least it looks like we will be starting the season with a goalscorer. Something we don't normally have.

beduth

Football IS corrupt from FIFA down to all of the lower leagues throughout the world , ,You should have realised that with the WORLD CUP BIDDINGS .

cloughie

So we've been sold eh ??

To answer the question Yes

right down the river as they say

Bill Glazier

It's the sheer brazen shamelessness of football's corruption that's so disturbing. They don't even bother trying to hide it any more.

RoboCCFC90

Not according to a tweet from Richard Keys, it has apparently all been smoke and mirrors, not that we didn't know this already.

beduth

It's the sheer brazen shamelessness of football's corruption that's so disturbing. They don't even bother trying to hide it any more.
Yes you're right there , but as long as SKY televise , fans watch , it`s just like water off a ducks arse to the man from Switzerland and his sidekick the French Pygmy.

Users who are viewing this thread