So Whats happerning with Admin ? (1 Viewer)

wince

Been a long time now gone very quite on the admin of holdings has Appleton been paid up now ? could holdings be born again, these were questions asked at the time , but never answered , Who and why stopped the process ?

Tonylinc

Is it possible that this together with the other stupid legal actions are what TM was talking about when saying that he wanted re-direction of funds?

Grendel

Is it possible that this together with the other stupid legal actions are what TM was talking about when saying that he wanted re-direction of funds?

You should know Perry Mason

oldfiver

The legal costs are not being appropriated from CCFC and they SISU / Otium progressing the cases. As such none of the funds were directed towards the Club to be redirected.

oldskyblue58

CCFC Finance Director
CCFC Holdings Limited was dissolved by Companies House 03/06/14 and no longer exists

CCFC Ltd is in the hands of Mr Appleton as a company in liquidation, it is not in administration. I think there was supposed to have been a meeting recently to wind it up but that got cancelled. There are no assets in that company and therefore nothing more that can be paid to Appleton or anyone else. I do wonder why it has not just been struck off after all this time especially if it was such a simple property company

CCFC H held the shares in CCFC Ltd if CCFC H no longer exists who now owns those shares?

Hobo

Why spoil a good pay cheque?

olderskyblue

There are no assets in that company and therefore nothing more that can be paid to Appleton or anyone else.

I thought it was general knowledge that Appleton was paid directly by Joy.... ;);););)

Users who are viewing this thread