So will we know the future of Coventry city on Friday (1 Viewer)

ajsccfc

As that's the bid deadline, I think on Friday all that'll be known is who's out of the running for whatever the bid is for.

S

skyblue2k

Will the administrator have to speak to creditors, to let them know offers before accepting any bid?

kingharvest

Where we'll start the season should be sorted by the end of the week - End of May deadline to notify the Football League i think

Hobo

No, although we might know who has lost interest. Expect SISU to remain bloody obnoxious, find out the golden share is actually with Joy and no one can find her either, because no one knows what she looks like. Administrator announces he is going to the Cayman Islands with a map and a shovel, expects to be back in 6 months. Football League admit there are differences between their fence and the SISU hedge. Dispite Fisher insisting we have left the Ricoh for good, Coventry players keep saying "we have so much potential, the club has a great history and a fantastic stadium!"

Paxman II

No, although we might know who has lost interest. Expect SISU to remain bloody obnoxious, find out the golden share is actually with Joy and no one can find her either, because no one knows what she looks like. Administrator announces he is going to the Cayman Islands with a map and a shovel, expects to be back in 6 months. Football League admit there are differences between their fence and the SISU hedge. Dispite Fisher insisting we have left the Ricoh for good, Coventry players keep saying "we have so much potential, the club has a great history and a fantastic stadium!"

You have to laugh or you'll cry. :)

Hobo

I am actually managing both at the moment!

Users who are viewing this thread