Soccer AM (1 Viewer)

MayallMan

City fans on Soccer AM in the morning...unfortunatly was to short notice to get anti sisu t-Shirts printed!

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
I doubt if Sky would allow any banners into the studio. Fear of being sued or something.

kdrinkell

I remember Sutty on there last time,he was drinking until 1 in the morning and then drinking for breakfast....top show

MayallMan

Last time city fans were on it was the dance off between geordie dancer and the mackam mover!

ccfcway

yer, lost something the second lovejoy left

like going to a cov game, it used to be something i looked forwrad to, now its just habit, and is actaully boring and disapointing

oakey

Watching soccer AM, as embarrassing as reading the Sun. Strictly for the neanderthals.

scroobiustom

Helen Chamberlain thought, still something about a women who loves the beautiful game,

and besides rather watch her then Brian Woolnough any day!

kg82

Watching soccer AM, as embarrassing as reading the Sun. Strictly for the neanderthals.

What a stupid thing to say, labelling people neanderthals for watching a TV programme :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

flammablepiss

Facebook User
Its a truly terrible show! But isn't that just part of its charm? I'll definately tune in tomorrow to see the Cov supporters.

Macca

Like most things really, peaked and then carried on too long. 10 years ago never missed an episode , highlight of my weekend! Sad eh

Its a truly terrible show! But isn't that just part of its charm? I'll definately tune in tomorrow to see the Cov supporters.

Will have to see them on the 'best bits' in the week, as we'll be making the journey down in an hour or so on the rattler.

What's the betting that we've never seen these fans before??

It should be Kev Monks, Ian from Shipston, Raff, The Mad Hatters (who I haven't seen as much at the away games this season to be honest, but have been going for donkeys), Dave Taylor, and maybe the Twins (but they seem to have gone off football since their last stretch).

SkyBlueMania

Used to love Soccer AM as a kid, wasn't the same when Lovejoy left, didn't realise it was still going tbh, way past its sell by date.

Covstu

It's still a Saturday morning must! It used to be great but it's still relatively funny before the game!

It is rubbish without Lovejoy. I only tend to watch it if there's a decent guest on.

Fucking hate that Frankie Fryer character. Cringeworthy.

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
The decent days of Soccer AM (apart from the twat Lovejoy!)

Note my hand moving towards Hell's Bells Right boob!
nuscan105.jpg

Last edited:

SkyBluesAndy

Facebook User
Cov fans might as well not be there, none of the guests acknowledged the Cov fans when they walked on and they've only been shown about 3 times to do a chant!

MayallMan

I know 3 of them thats why i posted this thread...and can sure you that theyve been season ticket holders for a long time...cant speak for the others though

SkyBluesAndy

Facebook User
Will have to see them on the 'best bits' in the week, as we'll be making the journey down in an hour or so on the rattler.

What's the betting that we've never seen these fans before??

It should be Kev Monks, Ian from Shipston, Raff, The Mad Hatters (who I haven't seen as much at the away games this season to be honest, but have been going for donkeys), Dave Taylor, and maybe the Twins (but they seem to have gone off football since their last stretch).

Probably not on there cos half of them are not fit to kick a ball into the trophy at the end

Macca

not really down to presenters just think the concept has worn thin, or maybe I am getting old

Users who are viewing this thread