Sol Campbell offering to coach for free (1 Viewer)

OyJimmy

According to the Guardian he's got all his coaching badges and is willing to coach at non league level for free as he's struggling to get a job in football. Surely he's got to be worth giving a go?

SlowerThanPlatt

Sol was a terrific player in his prime but since retiring has thrown the 'race card' about. He said a few years back he wasn't England captain because he was black, I thought it was very disrespectful to Shearer and Beckham who both deserved the captaincy. I think he came out with the same line when he wanted to get into management

CJ_covblaze

Sol was a terrific player in his prime but since retiring has thrown the 'race card' about. He said a few years back he wasn't England captain because he was black, I thought it was very disrespectful to Shearer and Beckham who both deserved the captaincy. I think he came out with the same line when he wanted to get into management

Mr Sol "if you're black or gay and go to Ukraine you'll come back in a coffin" Campbell.
Mr Sol "I'm staying" Campbell.

Great player but can't stand the bloke. If those two things above weren't enough to show how much rubbish Mr Sol "I wasn't England captain because I'm black" Campbell speaks here he is in the background of this picture.

a397b3e6-b70d-44e6-b53e-0e87290c376d-2060x1236.jpeg

Alkhen

Its not anything other than his reputation for being a proper weirdo that is holding him back

Ron Macintosh

According to the Guardian he's got all his coaching badges and is willing to coach at non league level for free as he's struggling to get a job in football. Surely he's got to be worth giving a go?

Why? We have no idea if he's a good coach or not. Being a good player doesn't make you a good coch. See Stuart Pearce and Tim Sherwood.

Users who are viewing this thread