Some folk enjoyed their trip to the Ricoh then!! (1 Viewer)

Grendel

Why have you posted it under Coventry City general chat? The football club gets nothing from this venture.

Ashdown1

They might do one day !! Besides it was just nice to see people enjoying themselves and spending money in Coventry. All business to Coventry is good business or don't you care about the wider population?

J

Jack Griffin

Why have you posted it under Coventry City general chat? The football club gets nothing from this venture.

They contributed nothing to getting it or putting it on, as things stand there is no reason why they should. This is the consequence of SISU's failure to conclude a deal to buy out the Higgs share, pure & simple.

SkyBlueCharlie

This just illustrates what could have been if Sisu had been open and honest in their dealings with ACL and it also shows possible new owners the potential available to them.

hamil99

Facebook User
This just illustrates what could have been if Sisu had been open and honest in their dealings with ACL and it also shows possible new owners the potential available to them.

That's why I believe Haskells interested. How cool he would look back in America if he could say "yeah, see where they are playing tennis....I own that!".

dadgad

They contributed nothing to getting it or putting it on, as things stand there is no reason why they should. This is the consequence of SISU's failure to conclude a deal to buy out the Higgs share, pure & simple.

So obviously true. You'd have to be unbelievably bereft in the nut dept. not to see this.

Mr B

Wow this is totally unlike Grendel to pour a bucket of cold sick over somebodys post, i'm surprised you haven't blamed the tennis for the attendance on Saturday.

letsallsingtogether

So the Fuckin Tennis nicked all our fans:pimp::pimp:
Wow this is totally unlike Grendel to pour a bucket of cold sick over somebodys post, i'm surprised you haven't blamed the tennis for the attendance on Saturday.

Users who are viewing this thread