Some good has come out of tonight's match... (1 Viewer)

CCFC54321

it cannot get any worse as a team performance and Robins if he was in any doubt will be clearing out the decks of nearly ALL of them. If Burge thinks for one minute he'll be here next season think again. Tonight's effort has finished him at the club.... utter pathetic and weak.

Bigi's performance at times was weak and no leadership qualities and Turnballs head was shot after 5 minute. Another weak individual performance.

I doubt very much we will see young players next season who are learning the game. This club cannot take players and allow them to develop and make mistakes week in week out.

The recruitment at this club has been a disgrace this season and Mowbray, Venus and Slade should be ashamed of themselves. You bastards....

Alan Dugdales Moustache

what good came from tonight was that I left early and got home in time to see "The replacement " on demand before I fell asleep.

CovBurty

I could've told Robins before his two games in if he rang me first. I saw the first two home games of the season. You could tell then this team was going to struggle. Couldnt score in a brothel. It's not rocket science. Robins should've rang Mowbray. Venus could've had a chat. Even dodgy Slade left a few hints. Only Fisher thinks we are good because we got to a shit cup final.

Users who are viewing this thread