Sooo. what are you lot going to be doing with the extra spare time next year? (1 Viewer)

Pusb1

so for no CCFC for me from now on (and the majority I recon) what will you be up to next season with the free time and saved money?

Follow another football team?
Follow another sport?
Nothing?

procdoc

Watching my club Bedworth Liberal FC compete in Coventry Alliance Division 4. We are a really well run club. We will probably be playing Northampton Sky Blues in a few seasons!

Gray

i'm gonna miss it soo much that i will carry on as normal.... Watching the grass grow in the garden...... Might even get the Girlfriend to shout stupid comments from some where else in the garden for an even more authentic experience.

Tad

Go to more away ice hockey games.

One of the few teams this city has left that aren't an embarrassment now.

shmmeee

Play a lot more Fifa (next gen! Yay!) I may even go as far as falling off the wagon as far as my Champ Manager addiction goes an have a full on virtual CCFC.

Noggin

Blaze I think should be some good crowds there next year and it's always exciting, could never quite muster up the passion I have for football but I always have fun.

No chance of getting a season ticket if most games are friday/sunday therefore will go to 7 "home" games if on a saturday, 8 away games and spend the other time winding up the minus and listening to the radio commentary. unfortunely if Leamington do well they may become my team!

Steve1974

I will be working more to build up cash ready for the next season when administration hits us again and we finally get new owners.

Gray

Play a lot more Fifa (next gen! Yay!) I may even go as far as falling off the wagon as far as my Champ Manager addiction goes an have a full on virtual CCFC.

I wonder if football manager will be the first place where we find out if we move back to Coventry.... If we are still at Northampton after 3 years on that there will be trouble!!!

bigfatronssba

<p>
Go to more away ice hockey games.</p>
<p>&nbsp;</p>
<p>One of the few teams this city has left that aren't an embarrassment now.

What was that package they put together for the weekend in Scotland?

Tad

<p>

What was that package they put together for the weekend in Scotland?

They do this every season. They do one for the double header against the Belfast Giants too.

They haven't announced prices yet: http://www.coventryblaze.co.uk/index.php/fan-zone/travel

They're normally quite good though. I'll probably be going :)

Last edited:

Sky Blue Dal

When I get the chance ... Watching Woking Tow FC when at home.

When visiting family in Coventry, spend quality time with them and if I get the time take time out to support the Coventry Spinx.

The above two clubs I feel are worthy of my cash. At least it stay with the club.

sky_blue_up_north

Middlewich Town, decent Cheshire league side.... plus I can have a few beers and walk back home.

Users who are viewing this thread