Southend United (Away) Match Thread (2 Viewers)

SkyBlue_Bear83

I was sure it was going to be different this season, we had belief and flair in the side, summat has changed, could there be more to Murphy's absence? Has he thrown the dummy out after that hattrick and not being played up front? Just thinking out loud !

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk
No thats not what happened

lifeskyblue

I was sure it was going to be different this season, we had belief and flair in the side, summat has changed, could there be more to Murphy's absence? Has he thrown the dummy out after that hattrick and not being played up front? Just thinking out loud !

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

You are right something has changed...not sure it's as you say but certainly something has gone badly wrong

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gazolba

Last week I said we were in 'free fall' and was chided for saying it.

lifeskyblue

The next couple of weeks will show if TM is an ok, a good or s v v good manager

ptr

If we lose we lose don't need everyone moaning that were not gonna make play offs. In TM we trust. This loss won't decide our season, it will just bring out the creatures who only post on here after we have lost. Shit result but we move on

BackRoomRummermill

To be fair to myself I predicted we would lose in the next 5 games thread a while back , in that thread I said 7 from 15 points so in the end it was 7

we are ok still up there, and a cushion to 7th

Gint11

We are getting trounced by a side who have shipped 11 goals in their last 3 home games? Sorry but we are not promotion hopefuls like this. Typical city is starting to rear its head.

chiefdave

Since the Gillingham game we've scored in 11 in 9 games (and 5 were in one game).

Or 6 goals in the last 8 games if you take out Crewe

Last 10 games:
DDLDWDWDLL

11 points from 30. Scored 11 (5 in one game) as you say and conceded 11.

Need a big upturn in form starting next week.

Gazolba

Would not be surprised if we get a late consolation goal.

Nick

Administrator
You say this after every bad result...at the moment we're averaging one win every 5 games. With our current form, I can't see us winning against Scunthorpe

Nah McSheffrey will score their winner, our fans will clap and he will celebrate like he's won the world cup.

SkyBlue_Bear83

Last week I said we were in 'free fall' and was chided for saying it.
We're still not in free fall, this is the first time we will have had back to back losses this season. If we have more poor results over the next 3 or 4 weeks then you can brag about how much we're losing if thats what you want to do.

ecky

I'm worried we can't seem how to work a side and then create chances to score
With all the flair players we have something is definetly wrong with the players??

mark82

I'd have snapped your hand off for 5th at this point in August but just feels so disappointing at the moment.

Gazolba

We're still not in free fall,<snip>.

We were in the top two a few weeks ago. Now we are 7 points behind the 2nd team and they both have games in hand. We need a string of four or five wins to get back.

Hobo

Armstrong and Murphy injured and a bad day at the office. Tough side to beat Southend but still a disappointing day.

Hobo

Burton have lost

Users who are viewing this thread