Spare train tickets for Wembley (1 Viewer)

Hi all,

Got 3 spare train tickets for the Journey to Wembley.

Rugby to London Euston.

Truth be told I've booked earlier trains now, as we wanted to sample the atmosphere.

Tickets cost me £25+ for the 3 but happy to let all 3 go for £10.

Euston to Wembley is approx 30/35 mins by tube.

Train times
12:25 - Rugby 13:20 - London Euston

Cheers PUSB

Sky Blue Harry H

Stay steady Curtis - keep your nerve. Those train tickets could be worth hundreds in a few weeks time (would pay for a weekend in Skegness...........then again)

bawtryneal

Hi all,

Got 3 spare train tickets for the Journey to Wembley.

Rugby to London Euston.

Truth be told I've booked earlier trains now, as we wanted to sample the atmosphere.

Tickets cost me £25+ for the 3 but happy to let all 3 go for £10.

Euston to Wembley is approx 30/35 mins by tube.

Train times
12:25 - Rugby 13:20 - London Euston

Cheers PUSB

Kick off will be at 2.30 pm so great if you happy to miss the first half

Otis

Getting into Euston at 13.20 won't mean missing the game, but it will be tight.

29 mins from Euston to Wembley Park and then need to get into the stadium.

Reckon you would do it, but it would be tight and if there is any delay at all with the train, then next to no chance.

Sky Blue Harry H

Getting into Euston at 13.20 won't mean missing the game, but it will be tight.

29 mins from Euston to Wembley Park and then need to get into the stadium.

Reckon you would do it, but it would be tight and if there is any delay at all with the train, then next to no chance.

Not a problem. Kick off will be delayed because of either a) fans queuing to pay on the gate, or b) clearing tennis balls off the pitch

Johnnythespider

Has the time been changed because they don't want 40,000 cov fans down there on the beer all day. Hadn't booked any train tickets yet as we're not sure how we're going to get down there yet.

If you get 4 people together and do a group booking you can get massive discounts,last year 4 of us paid £16 each from oxford Parkway straight to wembley ,i carried on to Marlybone to sample a few other bars....the tube costs were included in the cost of the tickets..........the best pub is the green man if you get allocated that end of the ground otherwise the Torch will have to do (there are others of course)....bastard to get served in either but the green man did have a can bar which i used(playoff final). dont quote me on these train prices and i know they are prices from Oxford but Oxford Parkway station is situated in Kidlington 5 miles outside Oxford and is on-route for you lot,maybe you could park there and train in (under an hour) it does go straight to wembley stadium....just a thought...2 quid to park as well...... if we get thru youd have to share the trains with a few of us of course ;)..........................anyway gotta beat Looootun before i think about all that shit.

Otis

I am happy to let someone have my 20.21 train ticket back from Euston if they fancy staying around for a beer or two after the game.

If kick off is 14.30, game should be over about 16.20-16.25.

If it went to extra time and pens it would be about 5.15.

Free to a good home.

scottccfc

I am happy to let someone have my 20.21 train ticket back from Euston if they fancy staying around for a beer or two after the game.

Free to a good home.

Is there extra time in the final or is it straight to penalties like the other rounds???

Otis

Free to a good home.
Well, just collected my train tickets for the Wembley trip.

Have a team of 8 people coming this afternoon to try and unravel it all.

20170211_063850.jpg

Otis

Well if anyone wants them....

I have one ticket, Coventry to Euston, 11.51. Gets into Euston at 13.06. (doesn't stop at Watford Junction)

It is then about 29 mins to Wembley Park Station on the tube from Euston Square.

Would get you outside Wembley for about quarter to or 10 to 2, ,then the short walk getting in etc.

I then have one ticket back .

20.18 from Euston, gets back for 21.20.

This one does stop at Watford Junction (20.32), so for that one you can get the overground straight from Wembley Central to Watford Junction. 20 mins journey.

Both free to a good home.

Users who are viewing this thread