Sponsor (1 Viewer)

RoboCCFC90

Strange that people moan even though SISU have decided to advertise a charity on our home shirt..

mrbluesky87

The kit is f*****g awful, glad I'm not getting one this year. I think we all agree bearing a charity's name is good however it's not been done for the right reasons, had this been agreed pre season, great but let's face it, the only reason it's been done is because no business will associate themselves with CCFC. Why 3 months? Why not all season.

sky_blue_up_north

Mighty fine charity, I for one fully support this everyone is a winner. The charity get extra exposure to raise more funds, and it is Coventry based. SISU don't any cash from it. We proved Fisher told some porkies over the shirts sponser.

Ashdown1

However good a cause this may be the kit is bloody awful and the charity badge makes it look embarrassing. But then SISU have done little but make us a basis for ridicule for 3 years now !

RoboCCFC90

Is it really that hard? Or do you really try hard not to understand the general feeling of many supporters?

Well I haven't seen the article, but are they profiting from it?

If the club isn't profiting from it what harm is it doing? It's advertising a charity..

General feeling of many supporters? Ah I get what you mean now it's because it isn't the Alan Higgs Trust they're not sponsoring..

SkyBlueSid

I am another that thinks the kit is awful. But I never buy one anyway.

As for the charity, I shall not be donating any money. But I wouldn't have anyway, not a cause that interests me at all.

So none of this will make the slightest impact on me financially.

Sub

good on the charity, imbarrasing for the club not being able to get a paying sponsor in one way, but fair play to them for letting the charity put it on the shirt

Essexrobbie

It would look ok if it didn't have those auful blue stripes on it. Whats the betting the shorts and socks are a different shade of sky to the shirt.

ericagradus

good on the charity, imbarrasing for the club not being able to get a paying sponsor in one way, but fair play to them for letting the charity put it on the shirt

I think people are missing how this deal has been structured. CCFC have secured a sponsor. CBRE are sponsoring. They have however chosen to put their charity on the front of our shirts. No goodwill gesture from CCFC.

ccfcway

"property firm who win contract with ccfc in shirt sponsor shocker"

all standard business practice

Tonylinc

No problem with a charity on our shirts but a little disappointed that they were unable to attract a paying one (FFP rules and all that). Maybe however the property company is paying. Who knows. Someone earlier said that Shitzu would not take money off a charity. Well it may come as some surprise but they already have by not paying the rent which they agreed to.

skybluetony176

if shitsu donated all shirt sales profits that carry the charities logo to the charity i would go and buy one tomorrow.

possibly the only thing that shitsu have ever done to put pride in the shirt. well done shitsu, even if it was for the wrong reasons

Sub

I think people are missing how this deal has been structured. CCFC have secured a sponsor. CBRE are sponsoring. They have however chosen to put their charity on the front of our shirts. No goodwill gesture from CCFC.

fair enough did not realise :D

torchomatic

Villa did it in the Premiership once, didn't they? The only embarrassing thing is the attitude of some fans on here.

torchomatic

Shitzu. Always cracks me up that.

No problem with a charity on our shirts but a little disappointed that they were unable to attract a paying one (FFP rules and all that). Maybe however the property company is paying. Who knows. Someone earlier said that Shitzu would not take money off a charity. Well it may come as some surprise but they already have by not paying the rent which they agreed to.

torchomatic

J

Jack Griffin

So basically the property company being used to move the club are sponsoring the deal and hiding behind the charity.

The CBRE parent company seem to be a big property company based in Los Angeles, I smell fish again.. what is their angle.

ccfcway

If CBRE pay for a charity to go on shirts, can they not claim the tax back as a charitable donation ?

thaiskyblue

sisu. What a bunch of left wing hippies letting a chazzer sponsor our kits. Laughing stock. That's what we'll become with this leftie touchy feely tree hugging sheeeet...

I thought ffp had to be at the forefront of the decision making process. That's what fluffy timmy said before.
sisu are lefties, first time iv'e heard that one.

for the record timmy said weeks ago he had a sponsor so he told lies great news they picked a decent local charity

He has a sponsor....he never said it was a paying sponsor...FFS all you anti SISU are just too fucking blind now, give it a rest I don't like SISU or what they have done but FFS a extremely worthy charity is getting FREE exposure - sometimes you just have to shut the fuck up because your anti Sisu argument is not warranted, it does not matter the reason behind it, SISU could have gone without a sponsor all year, and if my memory serves me correctly CCFC did that in the 80's...if you cant find the words to praise it then sometimes it is better to keep a dignified silence, in fact this board is getting fucking old and boring, post about a football post get little reply mention SISU get thousands of views and trolls.....give your head a shake. and I say this now, if you choose to respond to this post please do it constructively - any name calling or abuse will be met with extreme resistance - for anyone that has had the misfortune to live through serious illness with their children - these charities are a lifeline...rant over.

Users who are viewing this thread