Sporting in for Latibeaudiere? (2 Viewers)

GaryMabbuttsLeftKnee

I saw someone on Twitter say he’s their player of the season and it’s one of the most insane things I’ve ever seen on a platform that only functions by people saying insane things

Mild-Mannered Janitor

Kindest Bloke on CCFC / Maker of CCFC Dreams
I get the versatile squad argument but is he really good enough if we suddenly had a long term injury to one of the positions he covers, if we want promotion in the autos then we have to upskill with better players. He has mistakes in him every game and that puts Collins on edge who isn’t having his best time recently

MalcSB

I get the versatile squad argument but is he really good enough if we suddenly had a long term injury to one of the positions he covers, if we want promotion in the autos then we have to upskill with better players. He has mistakes in him every game and that puts Collins on edge who isn’t having his best time recently
I think Collins is perfectly capable of being crap without any outside help.

Evo1883

He's not good enough , ECCLES is a versatile player that can actually play 2 or 3 positions .. lati is shite

fernandopartridge

I bought the versatility argument but he's been completely out of sorts over the final third of the season. He might be better with a reset but he is a common denominator in our bad start and end to the season.

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

As he covers a few positions it just gives us that bit less to have to do this summer, which already needs quite a few players.

A bit like Allen. At some point yes we will need to upgrade, but we have more pressing things to consider before they become a priority.

messiahrobins

Then gave them a goal just after.

He's fucking awful but he's the new dabo whov will get to play everywhere
To me he is a squad player, but never first choice. Personally id get 2 new CBs who are hard bastards who love defending first rather than fucking around with it in their penalty area.

Users who are viewing this thread